Pompoos/Harold GLockler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I caught the last half hour of his show and he is a funny man:giggle: I don't like his fashion or jewellery but for entertainment value he is great:clapping:

You could see the fear in Amanda's eyes every time he came close.

He's brilliant, best thing on QVC since Joan Rivers. Pity about the clothes.

don't know how he gets the time to be on QVC as he says in the promo that he stiches everything by hand:giggle:

hmmm ok I just switched him on to see what the fuss is about. He is utterly foul, a parody of all things fashion. He is a cross between Martin Shorts character in Father of the Bride and Zohan.

Wouldnt mind too much if the clothes looked ok, but just yet more of the same nylon tat. Poor Pipa, she will resemble Pinocchio by the end of the show.

Not sure I buy this "suprise" phonecall from Brigitte Nielson
and why should I be impressed by that?

hmmm ok I just switched him on to see what the fuss is about. He is utterly foul, a parody of all things fashion. He is a cross between Martin Shorts character in Father of the Bride and Zohan.

Wouldnt mind too much if the clothes looked ok, but just yet more of the same nylon tat. Poor Pipa, she will resemble Pinocchio by the end of the show.

Thank you GlamBurglar, I was begining to think that I was the only one that thought he looked like an Alien,:mysmilie_845: ten mins of him was more than enough.

First time I've seen him and I think my jaw is finally back together. He certainly is unique, very entertaining to watch but his clothing range very iffy. Since when is Germany known for it's designer chic? Of course silly me, Dusseldorf Fashion Week is right up there with New York, Paris and London - not.

Thank you GlamBurglar, I was begining to think that I was the only one that thought he looked like an Alien,:mysmilie_845: ten mins of him was more than enough.

Whats wrong with looking like an Alien?:wink::mysmilie_10:

He does seem to be a complete one off, ott and very funny, "ouff you can vear diz in a vat of formaldehyde darlinks or at de cinema, allez klaar funkyziet"

Whats wrong with looking like an Alien?:wink::mysmilie_10:

He does seem to be a complete one off, ott and very funny, "ouff you can vear diz in a vat of formaldehyde darlinks or at de cinema, allez klaar funkyziet"

Sorry AN, but as you know not all Aliens are equal! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back