Pompoos/Harold GLockler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Having seen the promo for his programme on Living TV you would like to think that his "fashion" range would be quite wearable. Just browsed the website and this

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...h.UKFA-U618?cm_re=PAGE-_-BRANDSHOPS-_-FASHION

is all he can come up with. It looks to me like a cross between the screaming Canadian/Michele Ope/every other cr*p fashion range that they sell. Hardly cutting edge stuff. THere is frill blouse for £56.50 could get similar cheaper at M & S.

Having seen the promo for his programme on Living TV you would like to think that his "fashion" range would be quite wearable. Just browsed the website and this

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...h.UKFA-U618?cm_re=PAGE-_-BRANDSHOPS-_-FASHION

is all he can come up with. It looks to me like a cross between the screaming Canadian/Michele Ope/every other cr*p fashion range that they sell. Hardly cutting edge stuff. THere is frill blouse for £56.50 could get similar cheaper at M & S.

You've reminded me to Sky + his programme, I bet it's HILARIOUS!!!! :giggle:

You really think Harald would bring his high end stuff to QVC?

No its a cheaper range designed to fit in with QVC's fashion ideas. In other words cheap, nylon and shape less. He does have a range on QVC Germany which actually looks OK, Chanel style jackets etc.

Was it about QVC in this country that makes them think that we all want to wear the stuff they sell. I am late 40s and wouldn't be seen dead in most of the tat they sell. If QVC Germany can do it why can't UK. They really do have some funny ideas about their viewers. WOuld love to know who is responsible for buying in the so called fashion, its probably somebody who still wears a christmas jumper every year.

I just saw his advert, honestly I thought it was some kind of spoof, but it's not I have to see this for all the wrong reasons hahahahaha my cola almost came out of my nose and my cat Libby ran off while I choked on my own fizzy drink:

Seems to be the sort of stuff a woman would wear if she was going to a clown's funeral.

I really really can not see the appeal in his clothes. Even his jewellery was over the top, and far to expensive for what it is. And that obsession he has with crowns...??? I just do not get it.

I really really can not see the appeal in his clothes. Even his jewellery was over the top, and far to expensive for what it is. And that obsession he has with crowns...??? I just do not get it.

Because he believes every woman deserves to be a princess.

Harald is fabulous to watch live. Mad as a box of frogs, so outside the box he doesn't even know there is one. Scares the living crap out of which ever presenter he is with. He just makes these off the cuff remarks.

In other words the best thing you will ever see appear on QVC.

We all fell in love with him when he was on last. Not sure anyone bought anything though, you just had to sit and watch him.

Harald is fabulous to watch live. Mad as a box of frogs, so outside the box he doesn't even know there is one. Scares the living crap out of which ever presenter he is with. He just makes these off the cuff remarks.

We all fell in love with him when he was on last. Not sure anyone bought anything though, you just had to sit and watch him.

well I shall sit and watch to see the appeal, the demo however seems very very very very odd:dull::thinking::emo:

The schedule says Kathy Tayler is in with him at 10am. Wonder how that will go? Pipa is with him later.

:clapping:It's almost Harold time!!! *claps hands excitably!!!!* Honestly if you've never seen him watch... He is just wonderful.... Not that any of us buy anything...

Right time to start channelling Chaka Khan...

I am a princess! :clapping:

:nod:

And not forgetting that wonderful comment he made straight to camera when he was on last time about never using real fur in any of his designs or ranges as 'it looks more beautiful on the animal than it does on the human...' :heart:

Fabulous man...

I love this man!!

He is sooo different. But in a good way. Not sure about his clothes but from an entertainment point of view he is priceless.

Go Harrald!!!!

Oh my gawd whatever does he look like, an escapee from a circus :eek:
poor Kathy.

pure entertainment...... fair play to kathy for trying to keep the show going. amandas hair looks like a birds nest or maybe russell brand styled her. first time ive ever seen him - he his fantastic!!!

I have cracked up with laughter this morning. The dog thinks I've finally lost it I think.

''I am so happy to make fashion for all sizes , all women......''

Poor Kathy. How is she keeping a straight face? And I love the hand bling.:giggle: More of Harrald please QVC. I've Sky + his show on Monday evenings.

Last edited:
Mad as I box of frogs--- we'd be to pay these prices. Agree Mr Pompoos is great entertainment!

it looks like stuff from river island.................. which i happen to like.... bit cheaper in there though.

Latest posts

Back