• Kathy Taylor

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Pipa Gordon

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Sara Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pipa even!!!! not Pupa. Typo!!! blast from the past there though. I used to love Pupa, especially their lip glosses with Sam Walpole presenting, now the Gale Hayman ambassador. I still have a gold sparkly lip gloss in my bag upstairs but putting it like that it must be near on 10 years old. What would Ali Y say :mysmilie_466:shame to throw it away though as its so pretty on :mysmilie_8:

Pipa even!!!! not Pupa. Typo!!! blast from the past there though. I used to love Pupa, especially their lip glosses with Sam Walpole presenting, now the Gale Hayman ambassador. I still have a gold sparkly lip gloss in my bag upstairs but putting it like that it must be near on 10 years old. What would Ali Y say :mysmilie_466:shame to throw it away though as its so pretty on :mysmilie_8:

Not any more she's not - it's now John Gustafson who has been on presenting Gale Hayman for about a year now.

I liked Sam. Wouldn't say I was impressed by the legendary Liplift though, or the other products in their dated packaging (which amazingly still hasn't changed).

Not any more she's not - it's now John Gustafson who has been on presenting Gale Hayman for about a year now.

I liked Sam. Wouldn't say I was impressed by the legendary Liplift though, or the other products in their dated packaging (which amazingly still hasn't changed).

well that shows how long its been since I last watched Gale Hayman :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_8:

For me it has to be Julia, when I see she's presenting I just know it's going to be a smooth, easy show to watch. Just like Dale in the male presenter poll. There's no greater relief than turning Q on and seeing her if it's a brand's hour that I've been looking forward to.

She does have her irritating habits like private jokes with the producer, but I can discount that because she's simply so good at her job - being a saleswoman.

This is quite difficult, as can't decide between 3!!? :mysmilie_7:

Ok, will pick one - good thread!! :mysmilie_59:

So The Winner Is .....

1st: Julia Roberts.

2nd: Kathy Taylor

3rd: Alison Young/ Jackie Kabler/ Pippa Gordon/ Jilly Halliday

Latest posts

Back