• Pipa Gordon

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Sara Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Ok so i thought for a bit of fun we could have some Polls on here. So starting with the obvious Favourite Female Presenter . One Vote each :). Poll closes Sunday.

can you vote more than once in each Poll? as I have different presenters for different reasons ie I have a fave knowledge presenter and a fave fun presenter. say a top 3?

Last edited:
can you vote more than once in each Poll? as I have different presenters for different reasons ie I have a fave knowledge presenter and a fave fun presenter.

Maybe just vote for overall favourite here and in future I'm sure Autumn could put up polls for "most knowledgeable presenter", "most fun presenter", "presenter you are most likely to buy from", etc? Just my suggestions but up to you!

I voted Kathy Taylor for likeability....but the best presenter imo is Julia R.

Julia every time-- forget the Queen Bee Diva antics she is by far the most professional & easy to listen too.

I'd love it if the presenter who comes out top of this poll started bragging about it on air! Or (as QVC themselves did about their Customer Service), the second favourite was introduced as "second most popular QVC presenter in a recent online poll". I can certainly imagine AY doing it if she weren't (currently) third. At least she's still "your resident qualified beauty expert" or words to that effect, bless her, although she is only No.1 of one there!

I'd love it if the presenter who comes out top of this poll started bragging about it on air! Or (as QVC themselves did about their Customer Service), the second favourite was introduced as "second most popular QVC presenter in a recent online poll". I can certainly imagine AY doing it if she weren't (currently) third. At least she's still "your resident qualified beauty expert" or words to that effect, bless her, although she is only No.1 of one there!

If we get the word out there about this poll it may well get a mention, Maybe Shopping Telly forum could tweet and Fb about this poll? Im sure it would help attract new members to this forum.

Oh no cos if Julia wins it would be unbearable to hear her going on about it. Sorry folks I can't stand her, I know lots like her but I think she, as well as most of them, likes herself enough.

Juliia knows how to present there's no doubt about that, but her sarcasm then that stupid little "ahem ok" giggle cancels all that out for me. I know Pipa is a screecher, but she's a brilliant presenter, who respects her guests in my opinion.

I voted Jackie Kabler :) she's ordinary and down to earth. At least I think I did, I might have voted for Pupa as I really like her too, but it would have been for the same reasons.

Latest posts

Back