Plus size models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loved my Knitmaster knitting machine. I used to make cardigans and jumpers using 3 or 4 ply yarn. My favourite was 100% Shetland wool bought direct from Shetland. All came on cones. I used it for years as did my mum. I had to stop using it as I got RSI in my shoulder. Was advised by my doctor that it could cause permanent damage if I carried on using it.

Sold it in the end for around 75% of purchase price. Not bad seeing it was 10years old but it was like new,

Having watched model Clare appear in cargo pants from Denim & Co (that didn't favour her). I wondered if these plus size models have to retain their size in order to keep in work. I say this because Clare is not tall so her weight is exacerbated by her height, and surely must be tempted to lose weight for health reasons, but then would lose modelling jobs.
I've always wondered if the plus size models wear shapewear underneath the clothes they model as that will make a difference to the look of the item.

And if they are I feel they should say so.

And perhaps the BAs, models and presenters when selling skincare products, tell us if they’ve had work done on their faces! Yeah and pigs might fly🐖🐖🐖💨💨

Latest posts

Back