Please tell me Cashmasoft is rubbish...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just can't with acrylic. Doesn't matter how fabulous they say the modern stuff is, I can still feel acrylic clothes crackle like I did as a kid in the 70s.

Makes me shudder.
That reminded me of those nylon sheets that were all rage years ago (think it was nylon) they use to make you crackle when you got out of bed lol.

I bought a long cardi a few years ago in the £10 fashion clearance and it's still lovely and soft and bobble-free. Then I bought another top and it bobbled almost as I took it out of the placky bag! It's no different from the range M&S do...cashmillion...cashmazing...cash&carry? It's called something like that. But ofcourse that would mean a trip down the dreaded high street!

Jude xx

No need for drastic measures like taht Jude- M&S are online these days lol !
Never bought the QVC stuff but have an M&S cardi that has stayed soft and gorgeous .

AD, don't go there. It's rubbish! I fell for it and ordered a dip-dye sweater I liked the look of. It bobbled beyond belief and the material smelled vile, like rotting fish. Sent it straight back...I didn't need the extra omega 3 hit... :wink:

I purchased a roll neck dress in the sale.
good points:
very soft
good fit

not so good:
bit thin - would not wear as dress - but very good as a tunic

I have not washed it yet so can't comment yet
Not really sure
why I went fot it as it has a roll neck and elbow lenght sleeves which a bit daft - boiling at neck - cold at arns
but that is my fault.

If it washes ok I may order again if the style is not too dootsey

Latest posts

Back