Please say it isnt true

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes Topaz I think they are.

Thanks for that, I've been wanting them to come back. Great for keeping the trousers neatly tucked into boots rather than having them all scrunched up round the top of the boot. Unless you're lucky enough to be able to wear the really skinny tighted-legged jeans.

They are, pretty much, although I seem to remember the ski pants of the 80s tapered into the elastic bit you put under your foot, whereas I think stirrup pants had elastic attached to the bottom of the straight hem of the trousers.
And you can blame Princess Diana for the teddy bears - we were all a bit into our teddies and sheep and so on on our sweaters - although I doubt she'd have teamed that lot together!

Gottcha, I'd forgotten about the ordinary trousers with elastic on the bottom. I used to have lots of sweatshirts and sweaters with horses and cats on them and thought they were so cool - cringing as I write!

Well I've got a pair of ski pants that I got from M&S 2 weeks ago. They are perfect for wearing with long boots as Topaz said. These look like jeans at the top.
Get yourself to M&S Topaz!

Eek, I'd forgotten about these! I had ski pants for daytime with big jumpers and some very smart velvet stirrup pants for evening wear :54: wonder how Glen will be styling them this time round? Ski pants with Birkis anyone?

Well I've got a pair of ski pants that I got from M&S 2 weeks ago. They are perfect for wearing with long boots as Topaz said. These look like jeans at the top.
Get yourself to M&S Topaz!

Lucky you! I saw those, I think they were part of the Limited Edition or Autograph range (one of M&S's special lines). I tried on the 16, they were fine round the legs but wouldn't do up on the waist....needless to say they didn't go up to size 18. But this is exactly what I'm looking for so if anyone comes across anything like it that does accommodate a size 18 - please let me know!!!!!

Latest posts

Back