please qvc, get rid of Clare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cant bear her patronising baby voice, yoohoo, I'm over six years old ya know!!!

I think she thinks its very Luvvvvvvie oh darhling I'm in the theatre you know!!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

So your idea of torture would be being shut in a room with the following ad for 'how to be a t-caller' playing on a continuous loop for hours at a time then? lol

'Ever thought of ringing in........it's really easy........

*blah blah blah in a squeaky baby voice that makes you want to hurl a brick at the television after, well, not very long at all really!*

'We've got Barbara on the line......hi Barbara......'

:smirk::giggle:

Doesn't this just go to show it takes all sorts? I can just about cope with Claire and her nursery-school approach, JR is my personal switch-off - vain, self satisfied and sometimes patronising. So there :giggle:

yes, jill- cough splutter- is -cough cough- annoying -sniffle cough. but Clares voice gratesa on my adult nerves

I like Claire; she's always cheerful and never takes offence. JR, however, is turning steadily into Miss Piggy - conceited, touchy, and constantly tossing her hair. She persistently criticises others, sometimes subtly and sometimes not so subtly, then laughs as if that negates the nasty dig. She's still a good presenter of commercial items, describing them well and anticipating what the viewer will be interested in knowing. But I'm increasingly repulsed by her cattiness. One of these days one of the models will march across the studio and b1tch-slap her, and when it happens, I want the first video!

But I'd get rid of Jill 'for you' Franks instantly if I were the management.

So your idea of torture would be being shut in a room with the following ad for 'how to be a t-caller' playing on a continuous loop for hours at a time then? lol

'Ever thought of ringing in........it's really easy........

*blah blah blah in a squeaky baby voice that makes you want to hurl a brick at the television after, well, not very long at all really!*

'We've got Barbara on the line......hi Barbara......'

:smirk::giggle:

Just reading that set my teeth on edge!!!

I really like Clare, I agree that her voice is a bit 'children's presenterish' but she comes across as such a lovely, warm-hearted person that I'm not worried about her voice. As I've said before, when we met her at the Ideal Home Show, when QVC used to be there, she was so lovely and genuine, chatting away to us like she knew us. :)

I really like Clare, I agree that her voice is a bit 'children's presenterish' but she comes across as such a lovely, warm-hearted person that I'm not worried about her voice. As I've said before, when we met her at the Ideal Home Show, when QVC used to be there, she was so lovely and genuine, chatting away to us like she knew us. :)

I like Claire too. She comes across as a really nice person and I imagine she's a great mum.

I am sure Clare is a lovely lady, but her presenting style is very wrong for shopping TV.
Her accent is false and contrived,and I really don't want to be sold anything by an over excited, giggly flirty, silly, woman child.

The QVC viewers who actually make purchases are adults and like to be treated as such!

If I spoke to my clients like she does in that squealy up and downy way,I doubt I would have lasted a week!!

She just needs to tone it down a notch or 20 lol!

(Having said that..Claudia should hear the words "you're fired" first):giggle:

I love Clare, I think she's really genuine and sweet, I know a couple people just like her. Genuinely nice people DO exist.
I have a problem with Debbie Greenwood, I think she can be catty at times but all done with a big smile on her face so that no one takes offence:wait2:

please qvc, get rid of Clare

But not before Craig.Hide

Yes please. It was really hard work watching him with the lovely Marie Francoise in the Kipling hour. Was he really the best new presenter QVC could find in their search for a newbie. Has Daniel been replaced yet as I have been on my hols for two weeks .

Latest posts

Back