Please don't all laugh at once

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
But I have the Carole Hochman hot pick for tomorrow in lavender.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.139523
Have found I've reached for it for all my most recent holidays and love it, so comfortable.
Worn in the mornings for breakfast pottering around the villas, with underneath a white cami and pull on white trousers with my birkies.

Now glad I've got that off my chest you can all have a giggle at me now.

:grin:

:sun:

i am more concerned about your holidays, bags. it must have been really cold lol:giggle:

Carole Hochman clothing is very comfortable and very nicely made - no need to be furtive about it IMHO!

Looks comfy hon!

I've got some CH PJs on the way from the £10 sale.

I can't laugh at anybody's comfy wear anyway - Every time it's absolutely boiling hot I find myself sorely tempted by an Ideal World kaftan! :eek::D

I know there's the joke on here about a certain person with her kaftan's but this really isn't one as such.

Infact for my next hols I've obtained a slightly different nearly full length version in navy/white.
Which will not require the trousers underneath but the neckline for me still requires the white cami.

Looks much better on in the video rather than the picture.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.142558

:flower:

I really like that. The two colour options have very different "personalities" I think. You could get both and not feel as if you were wearing the same thing all the time.... and I do love to be comfy and relaxed.

No.. must...resist... :D:eek:

Used to be sucked into the hyype re CH and bought several items which were very comfy, but then realised I could get comparible quality in M+S for a fraction of the cost AND points on my M+S card:jump::jump::jump:

I love the CH shelf bra tops. I am well endowed and they look a bit more "decent" than no bra at all but are very comfortable

I love CH and am currently sitting here in a pair of her PJ's when really I should be doing the ironing!! I love her range and have found nothing else like it on the market.

But I have the Carole Hochman hot pick for tomorrow in lavender.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.139523
Have found I've reached for it for all my most recent holidays and love it, so comfortable.
Worn in the mornings for breakfast pottering around the villas, with underneath a white cami and pull on white trousers with my birkies.

Now glad I've got that off my chest you can all have a giggle at me now.

:grin:

:sun:

Got it in aqua and love it...so that makes two of us at least:wink2:

I love this range, it's soo comfortable. I also have a Kaftan bought for me by my late Mum from Thailand and that is heaven to wear when it gets too hot for me. The Kaftan is 100% Cotton and you can't beat it, I just wish I had another like it.!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back