Please Chloe--it's a bag!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have to admit I am not a Lulu Guiness fan and many of you are but the way Chloe is gushing over these bags is just too much for me to listen to.Then we have Nikki (LG Sales Director) almost elevating Lulu to sainthood.Sorry 'Grumpy old woman' will sign off now but my money is very safe in this hour!

Chloe's vocabulary is limited so she has no way to describe a bag other than overdoing it.

She ruins hours like this.

Last edited:
I have to admit I am not a Lulu Guiness fan and many of you are but the way Chloe is gushing over these bags is just too much for me to listen to.Then we have Nikki (LG Sales Director) almost elevating Lulu to sainthood.Sorry 'Grumpy old woman' will sign off now but my money is very safe in this hour!

Saw some of this too, can't make my mind up about Chloe!!?:mysmilie_10:

Chloe's vocabulary is limited so she has no way to describe a bag other than overdoing it.

She ruins hours like this.

Her mum must have the best stuff! As she mentions either buying it for her mum or her mum already has it in almost every show I've watched lately!!??:mysmilie_13:

Steve McDonald has just said his mum just said "Steve now your working for Dyson, is the clean up staged?" this is on his first day presenting Dyson by the way, so it must be a new sales technique, if in doubt, lie about your mother. I've just caught Chloe"absolutely indeed" Everton with the Camouflage sisters, she told them they're her favourite guests (as she did Keeley, Fiona, Adele..........) then preceded to laugh at them, she looked out over the floor laughed and smirked as if it's not bad enough to openly disrespect your guests, she then goes on tho open Walkers crisps and the Haribo sweets, yes free advertising indeed, and then talks to them with her mouth full, yes Chloe is unprofessionalism personified.

I quite like Chloe. I bet she's a good laugh in real life - but she's hopeless at presenting the upmarket stuff. She's always slightly in awe of anyone with a posh accent and only has about 3 descriptive words in her vocabulary.

Her mum must have the best stuff! As she mentions either buying it for her mum or her mum already has it in almost every show I've watched lately!!??:mysmilie_13:

Maybe her mum lives next to Gill Gauntlett's dad so they can compare who's got the most stuff.

CC

That canadian woman is the same i am sure she takes wet and forget to bed with her or does that sound like a double entendre:blush:

Steve McDonald has just said his mum just said "Steve now your working for Dyson, is the clean up staged?" this is on his first day presenting Dyson by the way, so it must be a new sales technique, if in doubt, lie about your mother. I've just caught Chloe"absolutely indeed" Everton with the Camouflage sisters, she told them they're her favourite guests (as she did Keeley, Fiona, Adele..........) then preceded to laugh at them, she looked out over the floor laughed and smirked as if it's not bad enough to openly disrespect your guests, she then goes on tho open Walkers crisps and the Haribo sweets, yes free advertising indeed, and then talks to them with her mouth full, yes Chloe is unprofessionalism personified.
Sure he has been on before as there was a post from someone thinking he was Steven McDonald from Coronation Street

Sure he has been on before as there was a post from someone thinking he was Steven McDonald from Coronation Street[/QUOTE

Yes he's been on before, but not with Dyson it was another vacuum cleaner (so many) his mum rang him and asked was the Dyson cleaning staged, I suppose he's got mixed up with all the fibs, got to have a good memory to be a good liar, as for Steve McDonald From Corrie, one acts thick, the other really is.

The customer is not gullible; if a story sounds fabricated, it probably is. I work in sales, for the country's biggest, most well known technology chain. If I am discussing the life span of a product, and the manufacturing process, I will use the example of my mum's microwave, which is over 40 years old. This is genuine information, and I would not insult my customers' intelligence, by lying to them. But I don't need to, to achieve sales.

Yes, this Steve McDonald has definitely been on before. He's not the only ex BID tv person who guests - Peter Sherlock does a fragrance spot, I believe - again, can't remember the brand.

QVC needs to have a bit of a think about who they put on for Dyson hours/demos. Phil Parker was dreadful with the last vacuum cleaner TSV (the fluffy thing). I don't get why a Dyson fan TSV hour merits a "real" Dyson person and the vacuum cleaners get the dregs of selly-telly rentamouths. They may be able to string more than two words together when faced with a tv camera, but they are so insincere, and clearly neither know nor care about the brand they are presenting. And for a brand which charges extremely high prices for a generic product, that won't do, in my opinion. The price premium is supposed to be because Dyson isn't a generic brand, but is different. So let's have brand ambassadors who can communicate the difference and embody it, not someone who spouts the same old spiel for whatever product they have in their hands at the time.

I agree, she said James Dyson was a ridiculous engineer this morning. I think it was meant to be a complement!

Maybe she meant meticulous? Dangerous trying to use words you're unsure of.

Puts me in mind of Anna Cookson - she used to find a word and try to use it - not always successfully.

I just wonder what the people who hire these presenters are like, and the sort of education they have had. Clearly 'articulation' is not a word in their vocabulary either (I'm thinking also of Sally Jacks on IW here too) - its not a case of being in 'awe' of anyone posh but having the ability to adapt.

I also wonder if these are the best of the bunch that arrive for interview- if it is, its a sad indictment of our education system. Almost reminds of the secretary who thought Co. Durham was in Ireland, and another who thought Edinburgh was spelt Edinborough - both girls were University trained. Makes you shudder doesn't it.

Latest posts

Back