Please check if you have ordered L'Artisan perfumes recently

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Took advantage of the recent easy pay offer and ordered La Chase aux Papillons eau de parfum ... except they sent me the eau de toilette but charged me the higher price. I only noticed this by chance when I glanced at the bottle and noticed it was EDT. Double-checked the order on the web and the item is definitely being sold as EDP. The cheek! Are they hoping we wouldn't notice? It's going straight back.

I hope you asked for a pre paid label? That is quite a serious difference, so they should foot the bill!

Oh I certainly did! And I've asked them to refund the original postage. (The cynic in me thinks they are trying to shift the EDT stock.)

Most of the l'Artisans are edt, apart from a couple of 'extreme' versions which are edp. The picture on the website shows the edp (the edt has dark lettering for the name rather than gold), and QVC don't appear to sell the edt version at the moment. So I think the mistake may have been l'Artisan's, supplying or distributing the weaker version? Naughty 'mistake', though.

That makes sense. I've worn the Premier Figuier Extreme EDP for years and it lasts all day. This one was very weak and disappeared almost immediately. So not only did they send me the wrong product, the one they sent wasn't very good. Still, I wonder if the EDP would have been much better.

L'Artisan on now in Fabulous at 40, but from what I've seen only EDT shown.

Yes, it should say Extreme on your box and bottle. L'Artisan are actually discontinuing some fragrances altogether or the smaller 50mls sizes. I know TKMaxx had the Voleur de Roses at £24.99 and Tea For Two. Oh and checkout SpaceNK they are discontinuing the brand and have them at half price. Butterflies being one of them.

Latest posts

Back