Pippa's marriage over

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't know anything for certain but of course had noticed the missing wedding ring a long time ago but it doesn't do to speculate on these matters. It seems Pipa is now happy to talk about it and I sympathise with her situation and wish her luck for the future.

I remember her talking about the name change, at the time, and saying she was still 'happily married'. It was obviously before twitter so viewers must have been phoning CS or writing in to enquire. I also remember her talking about not wearing the wedding ring on air as well.

I noticed the wedding ring too.....made me feel a bit sad for pippa....and then myself as I'm obviously that addicted to QVC that I would notice!!!

Good luck pippa xxx

Sad news, but she seems happy enough so it must have been the right decision. Very brave too. Good luck Pipa, enjoy your new life with your children xx

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I am sorry to hear this. It is sad to hear of any break ups, especially when there are children in the relationship too. It must has been hard for her to come on air and smile and carry on when she must have being going through so much heartache . Proud of her !
I have noticed the absence of the wedding ring, but I thought she has removed it , like they do to show other rings on show etc.
What I really noticed was that she has lost some weight, not that she had any weight to loose.Wishing her all the best for a happy future.

I remember a few years back she was talking about moving to Canada with her family. I assumed her husband was Canadian, and he wanted to move back there.

Didn't they go to Canada so he could "find" his family?
I seem to remember the trip being Family History orientated.

I used to read her blog quite a lot and it was always a good laugh, then suddenly it stopped. She did seem to have an awful lot to juggle when he was a way with the theatre. The move that was postponed probably had something to do with things.
She seems a lovely person and I hope she finds happiness.

"I make the packed lunches, wash and iron, walk the dog, take the bins out, stand staring in the fridge at the end of the day wondering what on earth to cook for supper …just like anyone else."

thank you for confirming that you are indeed just like everyone else Pippa.

I like Pippa and wish her luck, I hope the best is yet to come for her....

No ring today...

I often don't wear my wedding ring. But if I wasn't married I don't think I would put a ring on that finger, especially if I was seperated and it was common knowledge.

All very strange. Just hope all is well for her :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I pretty much always wore a ring on my wedding ring finger after my marriage went bits up. Friends used to comment about it being odd but what the hell. I didn't wear my wedding ring or engagement ring but anything else was fair game. But because I pretty much always wore a ring strangers assumed I wasn't single and that suited me. Those that knew me knew different.

So sorry to hear this but I would never have known by her presenting on QVC. A true professional. Good luck Pippa. I wish you all the very best for the future.

Latest posts

Back