Pipa's ? New Fringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Has Pipa had a haircut and gone for a new look to her fringe.

As today it has the look of Nicki Lola Rose fringe.

:talking:

Ok, I looked these bad boys up and saw them referred to as: "the insidious micro fringe". So, I think it must be very 'on trend'. I'd like to see Jill Franks get one, but somehow, I don't think that's gonna happen...

I watched something on TV the other day, had a hairdresser out and about at a festival of colour doing haircuts.
He in fact had the same hardly a fringe there look, did strike me they must then be bang on trend.
Will take an age to grow out though. :thinking:

Defo, maybe they give you a myriad of great fringe looks as they grow out. Maybe not. I think I'd feel like a total fashion victim if I attempted the look, or mutton dressed as lamb. Mind you, I imagine it could look great with very short chic grey hair (short like Pipa's). Hey, does Judy Dench have one of these?... her hair always looks great! (I'm off to investigate this, the grouting can wait... )

RowanAtkinsonBlackadder1.jpgThe short, short fringe always reminds me of Blackadder.

Pipa tweeted this today:

I'm DESPERATE for a hair cut! Tis in the diary for Monday ....but I seriously could do a mini pony tail at the back (would look v silly tho

so I think that's the answer to your question :)

Latest posts

Back