Pipa's name changed back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont know why she bothered, as she was in good company with all the other hard to pronounce and spell names of the on qvc- particularly from America - Tracy Scheiffer ??? Kim Mendelsson, Diana ?? of Quacker Factory; the lady designer of Indigo Moon; the lady who helps out on the Gold shows; and the loads of others I cant think of at the moment.

I dont know why she bothered, as she was in good company with all the other hard to pronounce and spell names of the on qvc- particularly from America - Tracy Scheiffer ??? Kim Mendelsson, Diana ?? of Quacker Factory; the lady designer of Indigo Moon; the lady who helps out on the Gold shows; and the loads of others I cant think of at the moment.

Its STACEY not Tracy

I don't find her attention seeking myself, I just find her to be vibrant, bubbly and vivacious. I like her! There are quite a few presenters who are much more of the "look at me" variety.

As to her name, Pipa or Pippa, not sure how she spells it. I am Swedish, so I tend to think her as Pippi anyway after Pippi Longstocking (Långstrump)

Inge :)

I like her too. I've always thought the changing her hair thing is a bit like having a short attention span, therefore getting bored and having a change. Some of us stick with the same look for years but some like a change and each to their own.

I don't quite buy into the excuse that fellow presenters couldn't get used to her name after, what was it? 9 years?!
Personally I'd rather be called Vanderwotsit than boring old Gordon:giggle:

I like her and always just thought her hair was a boredom thing as she can't be bothered to grow it - but do think her name change (again) is a bit daft - shes a grown woman - why can't she just stick with one name?!

Yeah rainbowdottie, the hair... what do you and others think? This is a chicken and egg conundrum: what comes first - getting your hair cut short and colouring it; or colouring your hair and thinking, sod this for a lark, I'm getting it cut short so I can colour it ALL the time without hassle AT home by MYSELF... CHEAPER! Whatever... I'll bet there is a direct correlation between frequency of colouring and hair length (I suppose there'd have to be since once your roots showed, it would be basically all your hair).

And let's hope the name change doesn't become as frequent as their hair colouring: that would be too much for her or our sanity (and she'd probably get sectioned, which would be a shame because she's really nice, is Pipa).

Oh and I've got a neighbour with - literally, and I mean literally - purple hair, and guess what... it's short. So I think there is also a correlation between hair length and wackiness of colouring (as well as, conversely, hair length and greyness... short hair is often grey hair... who wants to be a witch... ).

I DON'T think I'll have another cup of coffee today.

Latest posts

Back