Pilates TSV on Tuesday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just about to post this! I wonder what it is? There's not much on the site under a search of 'pilates'. The only machine there is on waitlist..... Have been tempted in the past by one of these machines but have always told myself that it would end up gathering dust like all the other fitness equipment I have bought! I'd like to see a smaller, cheaper machine but can't see that happening :-(

Aero Pilates Flared Platform 3 Cord Machine with Cardio Board & 3 Workout DVD's
Item Number: 432754
QVC Price £346.50
Today's Special Value Price £286.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £10.95

Description
Give your fitness regime a boost with this AeroPilates Flared Rebounder. Combines original Pilates toning methods with low-impact cardio training for a complete body workout. So you can get fit and tone up in the comfort of your own home!

It's simple to use and comes with three new DVDs, including a beginner's guide to get you started. Plus, it's foldable for easy storage.

Offers more room to position yourself on the machine, thanks to its flared platform design.

Works out the whole body at the same time
Low-impact cardio workout
Tones muscles
Suitable for all ages
Includes a power cord for greater resistance

Contains

1 x AeroPilates Flared Rebounder
3 x new DVDs (Beginners Workout, Pure Pilates Level 1, and Cardio Level 1)
3 x cords
1 x wall chart

Technical specifications:

Maximum user weight: 136kg (300lb)
Machine dimensions: 220cm x 52cm (87" x 20.5")
Folded dimensions: 105cm x 52cm (41cm" x 20.5")
Platform dimensions: 87cm x 52cm (34.3" x 20.5")
Rebound (trampoline) dimensions: 52cm x 52 cm (20.5" x 20.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432754

OMG I've only gone and done it!!! :mysmilie_466:

I figured I may as well try it for seventy odd pounds. If it goes back I've lost £10 p&p and it will be collected from my door. It works out a lot less than a years gym membership. Look at me, trying to justify it to myself, haha!

Watch this space :mysmilie_845:

OMG I've only gone and done it!!! :mysmilie_466:

I figured I may as well try it for seventy odd pounds. If it goes back I've lost £10 p&p and it will be collected from my door. It works out a lot less than a years gym membership. Look at me, trying to justify it to myself, haha!

Watch this space :mysmilie_845:

Good for you! Don't forget if it's a complete disaster and you decide against it within the first seven days you can get your original tenner back too! Not that I'm suggesting it will be of course :blush:. Have to confess I had a look at it this morning, have been wondering about getting some kind of fitness gear, but think I'll prefer something on which I'm vertical - if that makes sense :giggle: - like an exercise bike or treadmill. However, since my little boy got a ginormous trampoline for his birthday last month I have my exercise sorted until the really bad weather comes, great for spying on the neighbours too when I get going really high :giggle:

Good luck with it :nod:

I have an earlier version of this machine and it is fantastic - BUT it is very heavy and hard to put away. If you have the space to keep it out - and somewhere you can do it in front of the DVD, then it will be brilliant, but if you have to put it away somewhere then beware - it will gather dust

I would be really tempted by this, with the easypays, but it needs its own room and I just don't have the space! (almost 7 1/2' long and over 37kg!)

Last edited:
I have an earlier version of this machine and it is fantastic - BUT it is very heavy and hard to put away. If you have the space to keep it out - and somewhere you can do it in front of the DVD, then it will be brilliant, but if you have to put it away somewhere then beware - it will gather dust

i agree, it is ridiculously heavy and although pretty well made, when it comes to the wheels there has been a huge design fault as they are virtually useless.

i have not got the room to keep it out all the time, so i got a small sack trolley which has been a lifesaver - i store the machine on it, and then use it to transport it from the spare room to the living room. opening it and closing it is not such a problem once you have done it once or twice (and then thankfully the wheels do most of the work!)

But, if it is possible to keep it open it is a much better option...

I would never be with out mine now :heart: I have the larger machine I do put mine away daily a first it was really heavy... either I've got used to it or I'm getting stronger :muscle: it's been the best QVC investment for me :heart:

You're tempting me now, lol. I was looking at it last night & those easy pays were soooo so tempting, but like a few have said on here I to was telling myself it will end up like the others.. collecting dust or getting rid of, but now I can hear it calling my name.. help.

Thanks for all your positive vibes ladies. I really think I have made a good choice here! Have cancelled my gym membership as wasn't using it, my attempts at dieting are just laughable, and have come to the conculsion that the only way to get the weight off is to do something I enjoy. I really think (hope?!) I am going to enjoy this. In fact, I have just come home from work and I am raring to go, shame it's not here yet! I may have to get on the exercise bike instead (how I hate that contraption!!). I was planning on using the machine in my spare bedroom, but it's 3 storeys up so I may just leave it in the lounge for a while! I am lucky in that we have 2 (lounges) so I could leave it up in the main lounge during the week and get hubby to hide it somewhere else at the weekend. Hmm, we'll see. Flowerpot - go for it!! You haven't got much to lose. Are they still available? Must log on to see if mine's on it's way! Have wanted to try one for years and would have never taken the plunge if I had to pay all in one go.

Is it 20 mins 3 times a week ol' Marjiebum recommends? I was hoping to use more than this, I guess it's just a minimum? What sort of results did you that use it on a regular basis see?

I do mine daily about 20mins then usually 500 bounces on the re-bounder (I've built this up over weeks thou) I had problems with my knees with to much high impact aerobics so put on about a stone in weight over the course of 2 yrs so far I've lost about a stone and a few pounds and my size 10's are again feeling comfy and even loose on me I'm into my 15th week of doing it religiously... for me it was important to get exercise without the knee pain and to help ease the pain to, oh and and tone up the weight loss is a real incentive to keep going thou. I really enjoy doing it, it does change your body shape too

Last edited:
I do mine daily about 20mins then usually 500 bounces on the re-bounder (I've built this up over weeks thou) :happy: I had problems with my knees with to much high impact aerobics so put on about a stone in weight over the course of 2 yrs :down: so far I've lost about a stone and a few pounds and my size 10's are again feeling comfy and even loose on me I'm into my 15th week of doing it religiously... for me it was important to get exercise without the knee pain and to help ease the pain to, oh and and tone up the weight loss is a real incentive to keep going thou. I really enjoy doing it, it does change your body shape too:happy:

Sounds fab! And well done on your weight loss. :clapping:

Have to say, I couldn't keep my eyes off Julia's arms and thighs last night (fnar fnar!!). :blush::wink: She is super toned, it looks good. I know she has been using the treadmill too, but I think Pilates has a lot to do with how she looks.

My intention is to use it daily, especially Monday to Friday. (I will do it, I will :mysmilie_480: hehee!)

PS - it's been shipped :mysmilie_481:

Last edited:
Sounds fab! And well done on your weight loss. :clapping:

Have to say, I couldn't keep my eyes off Julia's arms and thighs last night (fnar fnar!!). :blush::wink: She is super toned, it looks good. I know she has been using the treadmill too, but I think Pilates has a lot to do with how she looks.

My intention is to use it daily, especially Monday to Friday. (I will do it, I will :mysmilie_480: hehee!)

I think you will to, I was in a similar mind set to you and was determined to be fit again.. I think it's actually quite addictive, especially when yo put clothes on that are now loose on you! Julia's arms look amazing I'd love arms that toned :happy:

Hi. My first post! I got one of these used from eBay about six weeks ago. I think's great. I find it takes me about 25 minutes to work through the wall chart adding a few more exercises which are on the dvd. It gets quicker because you start to learn it off by heart. I used the dvd a few times to get the hang of it but prefer to do it while watching tv.

I just keep mine in the lounge. I find it wheels up to the folded position at the side of the room very easily and I can fine tune the position by just giving the mat a pull (laminate floor). I think the weight is only an issue if you need to move it far. I have no problem and I'm a real weakling lol.

I haven't done much bouncing - it's not as easy as it looks. But anything where I can exercise whilst watching tv and sitting or laying down is going to appeal to me :)

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome Pudnpie (love the name :happy: ) Nice to have you aboard!

Jude xx

Hey Pudnpie! Another Tapatalk Pilates fan :up::mysmilie_357:

It's great to hear what others are doing with the machine, as until it arrives I have no idea! I just love the concept and am bouncing at the thought of bouncing off the cardio board :taphead::drunk: lol

I took a deep breath and told hubbie when he came home. He just rolled his eyes - I took this as a good sign!! He usually tells me how gullible I am and how whatever piece of fitness equipment I've bought will end up unloved in the garage!!!

AJL-C, I would so love Julia Roberts style arms too. Gosh, JR is turning into my secret passion here, I must stop :mysmilie_867:

Can't wait now, so sad but I really am excited!! :mysmilie_378:

Capirossi I think your hubby is great. You enjoy your new machine....they are great and remember if you ever lapse , you will definitely go back to it, that is the strange thing about pilates. Once you have been there you will definitely never really leave it.

Phew that was cutting it very close indeed.
I got home just after 9pm tonight only to find the TSV had sold out.. how sick was I. Well I kept on trying in the hope one might just get put back.... 11.57pm in stock shows on my screen, hell I couldn't check out fast enough.. just have to hope now QVC's website wasn't playing a nasty trick on me, I've had that happen before now & I get an email to say it's on it's way.

Latest posts

Back