Pilates for Weight Loss Book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Just watching a presentation of a book - Pilates for Weight Loss by Lynne Robinson - item 758 323. It is £11.13 + £3.45 p&p - checked on Amazon and you can get this for £8.39 INCLUDING P&P. Good bargain there from qvc - and I bet you will get it in a couple of days from Amazon rather than the usual two weeks from qvc!!!!:SHOCK:

So much for QVC's great buying power once again!!

I am sure I heard AY say on Monday that one bottle of A'kin Rosehip oil would cost £29 elsewhere ... I think she must be getting confused with the double pack, as a single bottle usually costs £14.95, but she did say it twice which was rather misleading! She swiftly moved on when Catherine (A'kin lady) later held up a cutting/review of the product which clearly showed £14.95 at the bottom!

Just watching a presentation of a book - Pilates for Weight Loss by Lynne Robinson - item 758 323. It is £11.13 + £3.45 p&p - checked on Amazon and you can get this for £8.39 INCLUDING P&P. Good bargain there from qvc - and I bet you will get it in a couple of days from Amazon rather than the usual two weeks from qvc!!!!:SHOCK:

I can top that -managed to get one from one of Amazon's sellers for £6.20!

Latest posts

Back