Picture Perfect TSV 30/6/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hopasholic

Registered Shopper
Any idea what this is yet? I know a lot of you are seriously underwhelmed by another electronics TSV but I am a bit of a gadget girl so cannot get enough of 'em...!

Looks good for once, strange they are selling it for a mid week TSV and not a Saturday.
4 Easy pay please!

I'm like you Hopasholic, love gadgets and technology.

Nice to know there are others out there too Jan! My other half thinks its hilarious that I would happily spend hours traipsing round somewhere like PC World or Currys instead of clothes shopping! He is clueless when it comes to technology so its a bit of a role reversal in our house! I'm the one who sets up the tvs, dvd players etc and I refuse to let him near the camcorder or digital camera as he cannot take a decent piccie to save his life...:grin:

Still love him though..:blush:

Casio Exilm EX Z2 12MP Digital Compact Camera 3x Optical Card, Case & 2GB Card
Item Number: 561743
QVC Price £176.00
Today's Special Value Price £145.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Get the perfect shots wherever you are with this easy-to-use Casio digital camera. It takes great quality 12MP photos and features an easy mode and 23 best shot scene modes so you simply select the scene you want and the camera will set it all up for you. Other features include 3x optical zoom, anti-shake technology to help prevent image blur, face detection technology and more - all packed into a stylish slim design. Comes with a 2GB SD card. Measures about: 9.7cm x 5.7cm x 1.8cm (3.8" x 2.3" x 0.7"). Minimum system requirements: Windows Vista/XP/2000.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.561743

Casio are a very good make and this is a good price.

I have an older Casio EX-P700, only 7.1 mega pixels. Great pictures, sold metal build.
The only poor thing is the software that comes with the camera, I am not keen on HotAlbum. The latest update is more stable.

Nice to know there are others out there too Jan! My other half thinks its hilarious that I would happily spend hours traipsing round somewhere like PC World or Currys instead of clothes shopping! He is clueless when it comes to technology so its a bit of a role reversal in our house! I'm the one who sets up the tvs, dvd players etc and I refuse to let him near the camcorder or digital camera as he cannot take a decent piccie to save his life...:grin:

Still love him though..:blush:

Sounds just like my hubby, he never even turns the computer on, dont think he knows how, but he's just not interested.

Perhaps we should start a club Hopasholic.

My husband does actually like technology and has worked in the computer business, both hardware and software, 30 years. We both like going into tech type shops, he's built about a dozen computers including the very early Sinclair ZX81 and the Acorn Atom (soldering iron at the ready).

I have no interest in clothes, make up or anything like that. My other love is yellow gold jewellery particularly with diamonds, LOL.

Its very very overpriced and i wouldnt buy it, you can get a Casio Z200 with image stabalisation and wide angle 4x lens for £102 from Ebuyer, a far far better camera, video recording is alot better as well as loads of other features.

I think QVC are using the numbers game to sell the camera at a high price , unfortunately people fall for it.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/152895

I currently own the Casio Z1080 and they do make good cameras :)

Z200 spec > http://www.exilim.co.uk/exilimzoom/exz200/

Latest posts

Back