Philosophy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Just had a bath, got to the end nearly of the pure grace bath stuff. Smells so soapy clean mmmm, I know they do it now in department stores, but can we expect anymore philosophy shows coming up on qvc?

Don't know about the shows but I was in Debenhams today and they had all the shower gels half price.

Great, but I hardly get into town these days, so Q was a good way of getting it.

You can order on the web site either from Philosophy, Boots or any store that sells it.

They will probably have it on the Debenhams website, its worth having alook.

its lasted ages, use it as shampoo as well. Pure Grace is the one Iv had and kept as the others were a bit girly. I know the philosophy guests have changed so many times, Lee, Robyn who was beautiful! and then the guy with beard (nice too) are we still with him, or as it changed again? The brand seems to have fallen from favour with Qvc, hardly ever see many hour shows.

I got a few Philosophy freebies from a gay shop assistant in Selfridges a few months back. Instead of saying "can I help you?" he said: "I like your arms!" lool

I got a few Philosophy freebies from a gay shop assistant in Selfridges a few months back. Instead of saying "can I help you?" he said: "I like your arms!" lool

Selfridges always look after ther elderly customers haha lol:wink:

What were you doing with them? :wait:

Latest posts

Back