Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Yey!!!! finally!!!! some Philosophy bath items coming on today that are nice, fun and sounding very yummy - rather than the usual mundate HIAJ and Graces by the bucket load.

Only downer is that I have no faith in Q at the moment that these will be received for Christmas as they seem to be promising, what do you reckon??

There seems to be so many negative late and non existent order complaints both here on ST and the FB page that I feel orders will be placed but not honored in time.

Lovely sets coming up though, fabbo!!!! finally Q!!!!!

Truthfully i don't think you've got a hope in hell of receiving it by Christmas. A few years ago i ordered both the Elemis. and Philosophy TSV about a week before Christmas with the guarantee of delivery before Christmas. Did they turn up? No. Jan 5th. Q very apologetic but that was of b++++r. all help to me.

And they have spend 20 minutes of the Philosophy show doing the Clarisonic!!! :confused:

I know, this is really annoying me too as Philosophy is hardly ever on and to lose a quarter of the show to the Clarisonic gadget is annoying. Next hour is Loccitane and then Liz Earle too, so I wonder if they will do it again in these hours. When they have specific guests I think it is so rude.

Obviously not selling as well as they thought,so giving it an extra push.

They seem to be doing this more and more recently - they showed the Elemis TSV in a Diamonique hour yesterday - so NOT linked. I think they must buy millions of them so have to really push them but when it is at the detrament of other hours and guests I don't think its fair.

I've just ordered the 2 huge Snowman & Gingerbread Man shower gels. Like both, love the gingerbread one so I'm happy to get almost 2 litres of shower gel for about £16 each (202567).

They'll come by Hermes so there's a fair chance they'll arrive by Christmas Eve, but as they're for me it's not really time critical.

Jude xx

They should be up front and admit your order isn`t going to arrive by Christmas and not delude people. I`ve just had an email from another site I`ve used and they openly state if an order isn`t received by 4pm today then it will not arrive by Christmas unless you`re willing to pay extra for special delivery. I`m sure people would much prefer to know where they stand before ordering instead of thr will it/won`t it arrive scenario.

I've just ordered the 2 huge Snowman & Gingerbread Man shower gels. Like both, love the gingerbread one so I'm happy to get almost 2 litres of shower gel for about £16 each (202567).

They'll come by Hermes so there's a fair chance they'll arrive by Christmas Eve, but as they're for me it's not really time critical.

Jude xx

Oooh good luck Jude, I took the risk and ordered the cookie jar trio - despite Catherine going somewhat OTT with the lemon lol, I so hope they come in time. The christmas cookie is a gift so fingers crossed, hope yours come too. I was hoping they'd describe the Snowman in your duo but it sold out so quickly, they never got a chance. Wahoo!!!

Please Q learn by this and bring us more fab bath and shower Philosophy goodies. The fact they are selling out before they come to air is a huge clue :eek:)

I think when they state everything will arrive in time for Christmas if ordered today, then they have to
stick to those guide lines, legally etc. Although 2 items i ordered yesterday i haven't got the follow up
e mail for them, and i ordered 202566 4 piece set for me, today from philosophy, so will wait and see
and give of if it doesn't arrive

good luck Sparklybabs with your philosophy arriving in time too, I think yours is a cracking little set. I bought the Cherry shower gel in Boots recently as it smells lovely and its gone a shimmery sheen too - pretty, pretty :eek:)

I would think that if these orders don't come as promised we should be entitled to our postage refunded.

Thanks for the heads-up on this Spooky.
I have been looked around for the pink frosted cookie one ever since I got it half price in John Lewis in the summer, love it and wish i'd bought more at the time so am getting the 3 piece set today. Hope the others smell as good1

Thanks for the heads-up on this Spooky.
I have been looked around for the pink frosted cookie one ever since I got it half price in John Lewis in the summer, love it and wish i'd bought more at the time so am getting the 3 piece set today. Hope the others smell as good1

Aaah you're very welcome Pickles! xx

What does the pink frosted cookie one smell like?, as to be honest when they were on air, they seemed to gloss over this one. Catherine was delirious over the lemon one and Lee (from Philosophy) said the Christmas Cookie was his fave. So apart from saying it was a bit strawberry'ish they concentrated on the other two as they were there faves. The pink one looked a fab colour, all shimmery :eek:)

I've ordered the 3 cookie shower gels, but they're for me so not worried if they don't come by Christmas. Can't wait for new flavours!! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back