Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Goodness me, philosophy today is yawn, yawn, yawn! Same old boring products in their boring packaging and all the Graces under the sun to boot.

Never anything colourful, new and cheerful.

Where's all the gorgeous fruit shower gels etc? Just all the same old stuff rolled out again!!

It's such a shame isn't it? Looking at the Philosophy website there is so much more to their range, yet we get the same old boring Hope in a Jar and Graces.

The odd thing is, when they do have the occasional different product, like a set of different flavoured shower gels etc, it seems to sell out straight away, so I have no idea why QVC don't get the message!

I was just about to post the same Birdie, in fact I usually do post exactly that every time Philosophy is on. It's always the same old same old carp being paraded out. Since Lee left it's become boring and bland just like Robyn. (IMHO) No offence.

Didn't tempt me. The idea of bathing in coffee doesn't quite hit the spot for me...

I thought exactly the same thing. Bathing in chocolate/coffee/coconut fragrances does not do anything for me but give me a bar of chocolate, cappucino and coconut cake and I would be in heaven!

I looked at QVC US drooling over their shower gels in mango, watermelon, tangerine, lemon, lime all zingy fragrances that are great in this hot weather and was expecting to see these, we'll probably get them at christmas!.

There is a new fragrance, new skin care, humongus sizes, lovely kits and what to we get?

Same old, same old

:mysmilie_490:

qvc appear to stock the same as my local john lewis if i can get same there why bother waiting a few days for a delivery we need variation also think they could maybe ditch some ranges altogether and bring us new stuff soap and glory would be good i'm a huge fan swear by their moisturiser and it's only a tenner!

qvc appear to stock the same as my local john lewis if i can get same there why bother waiting a few days for a delivery we need variation also think they could maybe ditch some ranges altogether and bring us new stuff soap and glory would be good i'm a huge fan swear by their moisturiser and it's only a tenner!

Sorry Loubylou, I don't think QVC will ever sell Soap & Glory.
How could QVC justify the prices of Elemis, Decleor, Liz Earle & Gatineau when we could get brilliant stuff for half the price. The S&G hand cream is under a tenner for a massive tube, the Cleanse & Polish is way cheaper than Liz Earle's etc.
QVC would lose a fortune in sales.
It just wouldn't be worth their while.

I used to really look forward to the Philosophy shows but now I don't care whether they're on or not. Same old same old.

Please can we have some new stuff as well as the old favorites.

Plus, why can't you get the replacement sponge tops for the Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas powder? You can get them on QVC US but not here. I have two of these and can't use them as the sponge tops are crumbling.

That Supernatural powder is one of the best beauty products I've ever bought. It's brilliant:sun:

I know Rozzy I love it too. I like it because I don't have to begger about swirling, tapping and buffing!!! Just a shame that the tops of mine are crumbling!

mine did it too and I ended up using a brush, works well, but you are back to swirling and tapping lol

you can buy the sponge heads from the bay, there are US sellers stocking them. I got 3 new heads for £10 incl PP, well worth it! They don't stock them all the time, but if you regularly check the site, you will find a couple of them within a week or so.

I agree totally, but it's not just Philosophy. All of the shows just trot out the same tired products endlessly. The three-hour AY special was essentially a very long infomercial for Bare Escentuals.

Latest posts

Back