Philosophy website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Hi
Just had a email from philosophy uk that they will be concentrating on John Lewis, QVC and Boots with there products and not from the web site anymore. What a shame as you got some great deals and free gifts with them when you ordered. So let's hope we will see the skin care on Q .

Hi
Just had a email from philosophy uk that they will be concentrating on John Lewis, QVC and Boots with there products and not from the web site anymore. What a shame as you got some great deals and free gifts with them when you ordered. So let's hope we will see the skin care on Q .

doubt it last time Q had the skincare it didnt go down too well at all

I would much rather have a skin care TSV than yet another Pure or Amazing Grace bubble bath set.

Don't like Philosophy. I can't smell anything different about any of their graces (sniff test in John Lewis), and Lee the presenter gives me the creeps. Particularly when he's on with Jill Franks. He merrily gallops down every conversational avenue, innuendos flying left, right and centre.

Hi

They have skincare on Q quite regularly, not that Philosophy shows are that regular these days, maybe there will be more now.

Interesting Debenhams were not mentioned, strange as they have a bigger selection than both John Lewis and Boots!

Don't like Philosophy. I can't smell anything different about any of their graces (sniff test in John Lewis), and Lee the presenter gives me the creeps. Particularly when he's on with Jill Franks. He merrily gallops down every conversational avenue, innuendos flying left, right and centre.

Completely agree! I cringe when I see these two presenting together. He seems to be really naive and readily responds to her stupid risqué banter.

I much preferred the philosophy shows when they were presented by the previous presenter I think she might have been called robyn she really knew about the products lee is just blugh though I know they had a dip in sales at qvc as they said the audience didn't connect with her I think she did a marvellous job. Maybe this is the beginning of the end for philosophy in the UK

There is a large philosophy counter in our Debenhams, but it never seems to attract customers. It was definitely the original Lee who inspired us to enjoy seeing the range on Q.

now I know which Phil. products I like and use regularly I tend to just scan the website and on here for the best offers to suit my needs (That recent offers with 1litre of Purity, huge 120ml perfume, 1litre body wash and the renamed Great Mystery was a direct hit of products we all use. But it was Lee1 (Bradley?) who got me watching the hour and I suspect he was more effective at talking the Q buyers into trying new products from the brand. We used to get make up sets including eyeshadows and lippies as well as the Phil version of loose mineral foundation. The skincare included not just the cleanser and Hope in a Jar, but targeted treatments like "Help Me" and the excellent "Save Me" - which worked brilliantly for me. I can't even see the Microdelivery Peel they used to sell on Q. The shower gels Q sells are very limited, lots of Graces and a couple of the soft foody flavours such as cinnamon bun, lemon custard, fresh cream...I used to love the fresh scents like zingy Senorita Margarita!
So is Lee2 less persuasive in terms of retail sales? I wonder whether he's not as good at negotiating a broader product range with the QVC beauty buyers? Maybe they're big enough to resist QVC pressure to offer too many great bundle deals like the one mentioned above, or to allow QVC a greater share of the profits? Who knows? The Q buyers seem less inclined to take risks outside the tried and tested old favourites in all ranges these days (not just beauty) which is a shame.

I used to love my phil skincare and my they made my fav primer of all time poreless flawless, I was gutted when they stopped it. I like the amazing grace scent and picked up some great gift boxes in JL christmas sale perfume, shower gel and body lotion for £17.50. I gave one to my mum for Mother's Day and she loves it.

It's only available in the main boots stores or online . a couple of years ago I picked up a bargin in the boots jan sales...a small gift box containing a mini shower gel and one of their full size lip glosses for £1.75 . Needless to say I bought quite a few!

Latest posts

Back