Philosophy TSV Thursday the 26th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philosophy is 26th and Elemis is the 29th, I will get the dates changed.

Last edited:
Excellent news! Hope it's an interesting one - some yummy shower gels as well as skin care! :cheeky:

Bump bump! :mysmilie_480:

Seen as the Elemis and LG TSV's aren't doing anything for me, am pinning all my hopes on this instead! Any news would be appreciated. Am trying to find something on their FB page but it's full of Americans :sad: lol

Oh wow - I am so in there!!! I actually need two of those products (HIAJ and microdelivery), will enjoy the mocktails and the gloss and give the supernatural and kiss me away - wooh ooh! Thanks Sazza! :happy:

Last edited:
I like it but wont be a to get it as I am hols
oh well nevermind !!
I like hope in a jar and I love the lip stuff
I also love philosophy shower gels
I havent ordered a tsv fron philosophy for around two years because I never liked all the grace stuff

Oh I so want this! I am nearly out of HIAJ, half-way down my microdelivery wash, wanting to the get the lip exfoliant, always want a new shower gel and haven't tried the supernatural or the superglossy! Fab. I happen to love the Graces & Unconditional Love but have plenty of that and am so happy to see this collection!

Sounds great! Think I'll be snapping one of these up. Would be great if they did an AD...

Latest posts

Back