Philosophy TSV on Friday the 13th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you like the shower gels do try the N-Spa range from Asda. Similar "flavours" and the packaging is almost identical. Superdrug are coming out with a version too. N-Spa is usually £3 for a 500ml and Siperdrug will be a similar price with an initial special offer. I haven't tried the Superdrug ones but they're going to be fruity ones. The N-Spa do a mix of fruity and foodie ones. N-Spa also do mini sizes so you can try before you buy a 500ml. Similar but not identical. But at around a fifth of the RRP worth a go I think.

try HOMEBARGAINS,, they have some in same bottle.....strawberry something ......raspberry something & also a lavender & something one.......the strawberry & rasp is 89p bottle.....yes under a quid........the lavender one is a little more but still pennies change from £1..........i kidded hubby with them [ suppose doesnt take too much where 3 in 1's go..lol ] .....he didnt believe me till i showed him the reciept.

I did wonder whether anyone could spritz their way through 120ml of fragrance in 90 days? If you can, YOU are the person who gets into lifts/sits behind me on flights and gives me a migraine!

Jude xx

I thought it was odd offering an auto-delivery because I couldn't see how you would need another perfume after only 90 days.

Received this yesterday and love it already! The fragrance is as lovely as I remember it from having the shower gel before and it is really nice for the summer time. I'm surprised this didn't sell out!
The 27 wishes balm smells lavenderish with other herbs mixed in..a nice smell and very emolient. I have dry elbows and it works very well for that.. applied it yesterday and dryness has completely gone and elbows are still very soft and no dryness has reappeared. However for even drier areas such ezcema it doesnt seem to work so well. I know it's not meant for that but just want to test how good it is. I have a very dry and flaky area on my knee and normal moisturiser irritates it and makes it itch and be red, this didn't irritate, it moisturised it for a while but didn't last long and dryness still there. Useful product to have in your bag though! Haven't tried the lipgloss yet.

Got mine yesterday as well and I do like the smell but it is more "fruity" than I thought it would be and blimey it's a big bottle of perfume! That will last a while

I clicked & then regretted but it arrived yesterday & I'm pleased with it.The 'perfume' is nice like all Philosophy it doen't last long.I like the lipglosses as they last ages.The 27 wishes balm seems good too.I have put it on the backs of my hands which are dry @ the moment.

I quite like the perfume, but Pure Grace is still my favourite and on me, out of all the Graces, it's the one that stays on longest. I'll probably end up layering Summer Grace with one of the others. I really wish they would give the fragrances more staying power.

Latest posts

Back