Philosophy TSV on Friday the 13th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info, more perfume though. I wish we could get some of the fab shower gels they get in the US. I love Philosophy though so will probably buy! :rock:

yawn, yawn again. More ruddy Graces ..... come on QVC let us have some bathing shower gel products!!!!

If you like the shower gels do try the N-Spa range from Asda. Similar "flavours" and the packaging is almost identical. Superdrug are coming out with a version too. N-Spa is usually £3 for a 500ml and Siperdrug will be a similar price with an initial special offer. I haven't tried the Superdrug ones but they're going to be fruity ones. The N-Spa do a mix of fruity and foodie ones. N-Spa also do mini sizes so you can try before you buy a 500ml. Similar but not identical. But at around a fifth of the RRP worth a go I think.

Its always Graces in the Philosophy TSV's so wont be buying
Would love some fruity shower gels but dont think that will ever happen.

If you like the shower gels do try the N-Spa range from Asda. Similar "flavours" and the packaging is almost identical. Superdrug are coming out with a version too. N-Spa is usually £3 for a 500ml and Siperdrug will be a similar price with an initial special offer. I haven't tried the Superdrug ones but they're going to be fruity ones. The N-Spa do a mix of fruity and foodie ones. N-Spa also do mini sizes so you can try before you buy a 500ml. Similar but not identical. But at around a fifth of the RRP worth a go I think.

Or these from Boots by the Little Bubble Co:

Only £1.99 at the moment :clapping: :grin:

Attachments

• Vanilla Biscuit.jpg
    Vanilla Biscuit.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Lemon Cheesecake.jpg
    Lemon Cheesecake.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
The NSpa range is better vfm than Philosophy on the face of it. When one considers the results and the ingredients, Philosophy comes out the winner. But I can understand it is a bit galling when the difference in price is so great. Depends whether or not it is worth it to you personally.

I mainly but the shower gels (philosophy or cheapies) for my son and he really likes the N-Spa ones but I don't use them often myself. But neither do I use the Philosophy ones often either. :eek:)

My favourite shower gel of the moment is Champneys. Not too expensive to use everyday especially if you can get them on special offer.

I would really recommend the Naked range. I use the bath range all the time as its SLS free. We're using the De-Stress one at the moment which I think has Angelica in it. The smell is lovely and best of all it doesn't make me itch. I am about to try Naked haircare as its silicone free and I M looking for cheaper alternatives to Liz Earle. Boots have Naked haircare on BOGOF at the moment.

I can higly recommend naked too - I have many skincare woes related to allergies, taking lots medication for some health issues, hereditary factors etc. I really do have lots of reactions, urticaria, angiodema, allergic conjunctivitis, eczema/dermatitis and so on. Finding things I can use is nigh on impossible and I've tried many many brands. I'm actually currently using the naked facial skincare line and so far so good, I'm only at two weeks but usually I last about two days with most things before it goes back to the shop and the anti-histamine dosage goes up and the steroid cream comes out

Ony thing is I can't seem to find the body butter which I'd like to try in any shops.

I can higly recommend naked too - I have many skincare woes related to allergies, taking lots medication for some health issues, hereditary factors etc. I really do have lots of reactions, urticaria, angiodema, allergic conjunctivitis, eczema/dermatitis and so on. Finding things I can use is nigh on impossible and I've tried many many brands. I'm actually currently using the naked facial skincare line and so far so good, I'm only at two weeks but usually I last about two days with most things before it goes back to the shop and the anti-histamine dosage goes up and the steroid cream comes out

Ony thing is I can't seem to find the body butter which I'd like to try in any shops.

Boots online have got the Naked Coco de Mer Body Butter for sale

Latest posts

Back