Philosophy Super Bargain Price - BBE 4/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rooby

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone!

I ordered online a set of 222984 the Philosophy Make Up Optional Skin Care at the Super Bargain Price of £44.94 + P&P. It arrived really quickly this morning but when I unpacked it, the box had a BBE of 4/10 which is today! There was no mention of this on the website so I phoned CS for a moan. The CS person phoned through to the product team who are unaware of this and are going to check their stock. Meanwhile he is going to send me a pre-paid label to return the set and get a refund or replacement.

Literarlly as I've been typing this a lady from QVC rang to say their other stock has a use after opening date on it rather than a BBE and she will send me out a replacement kit today. :up:

I have to say I am most impressed with the help I've had from CS today! :clapping:

Philosophy

Hi, I'm a new member, but have been reading the forum for some time & must say how much I have enjoyed doing so. Many of you have had me in stitches cheered me up no end. I finally joined because of Rooby's post re Philosophy. I used to be a regular QVC shopper & have spent a lot of money with them, but no more. Just like you Rooby I received a Philosophy order a year ago now, that had a BBE date that was due to expire. That led me to check all my stockpiled fave Philosophy products & surprise surprise, checking when I purchased them & bearing in mind the presenters & reps "they are good for 12-36 months , ok to stockpile crap", I found that the majority of them did not have the expected shelf life. For example, purchased May 09...BBE date July 09 etc. I sent the item back, after receiving PP label. I wrote them a letter, I mailed Philosophy USA. To cut a very long story short, it was a waste of time, they could not grasp the concept that if I purchased an item in May 09 with a supposed shelf life of 3 years it should have been good up to 2012. I gave up & there & then stopped shopping with QVC. Please ladies check all items from Philosophy, & if you find the products near their BBE date then complain & return them. I am still a member. But I do not watch or purchase. I know what products I like, if I need anything I can alwasy check it out & purchase, I will use them for my convenience. I must also say that I do not miss QVC one iota, best thing I ever did.
Take Care all xxxx

Latest posts

Back