Philosophy in Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to like the skin care, but since roseaca don't. Purity always broke me out. Don't do the Grace fragrances or foodie bath products. I did like the Field of Flowers which smells of Peony.

used to love the facial wash with the tiny particles to exfoliate in it, also the purity cleanser. Never liked the moisturizer, and did not like the lipgloss. I thought the fragrances just did not last on me
But I loved, LOVED the cinnamon bun shower gel
keep looking on ebay to buy it now though.

Wildrose, Waitrose do a cinnamon bath creme at £1.35 for 750ml imo it's as good as cinnamon buns. Just seen they've also got showerf gel and handwash as well and it's on offer. HTH

right il have a think about that because i cant acutally order from QVC (long story) and will get back to you both

Righty-o. I'll let Caipirossi have first dibs obviously. But I don't mind doing it t'other way about. I'll order and share with you.

Love the Purity too, I have used it for years and buy the huge bottle. The shows were never the same after Lee went and although I continue to use Philosophy I have been sourcing it elsewhere for ages. I just couldn't watch Robyn's shows even though she traveled all the way across the sea for us.So that's a big thumbs up for the products and I'll leave it at that.

Apparently Baby Grace is being phased out in general not just on QVC.

Latest posts

Back