Philosophy in Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
If anyone's interested I've just spotted that quite a few Philosophy products are now showing under "Recently Added" in Clearance.

end of an era for philosophy

Is it?
Are they not carrying it any more?

I went to clearance to have a look at what was on offer. I spotted A'Kin & I know that 27 likes that range so typed A'Kin in the search box.
True to form, Q surpassed itself!

You searched for "A'Kin" There are 99 results
Your search results by department

Clearance (15)
Shoes & Handbags (4)
Beauty (19)
Home & Leisure (36)
Fashion (3)
Electricals (3)
Last Clicks (19)
Garden & DIY (3)
Jewellery (1)

Is it really that hard?

I never understand the logic in the QVC searches. In my case I was searching for an item I had already bought but knew was still available. It would not come up in the search so I had to go to my account, select the item and then click on the item link to display it. I don't think I was logged in so I would have thought it wouldn't know to exclude items I have already bought from the search results. Unless it looks at my IP address. Probably just bad search logic.

Is the Philosophy range available in Boots stores or just online.

Only some Boots stores, we have several larger Boots stores here but they have only put it in one and it is not one of the city centre ones, seems daft to me!

I've seen Philosophy in Boucher Road boots, but there are rarely special offers. I finally bought the Coconut Frosting set, I've wanted it for ages, and bought the Great Skin Collection. That Great Skin Collection is now 48.26£, buying the items separately on boots.com runs to over 120£. Having said that, the first Philosophy Set I ever bought from QVC was about that price on a regular show and was almost identical, it just had the eye cream instead the retinol treatment.

id like that coconut frosting set but dont want the other item only want the shower gel so will prob buy that elsewhere

I'd quite happily buy the scrub off you if you want to go for it SCW!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I am pretty sure John Lewis stocks Philosophy as I know I've bought it on the high street.

SCW I'd buy the scrub from you too if you bought a second one. I'll go halfies.

Debenhams Belfast does, so perhaps that is why Boots don't. Philosophy may have asked Boots NI not to stock and give the exclusive to Debenhams.

I got a great gift with purchase for buying two products, Fields of Flowers shower/bath and body lotion. I used money I had on my Debenhams Beauty Card so got £5 off plus 1000 bonus points put on the card. The gift was Pure Grace 30mls each shower/bath and lotion, plus a 12mls Hope In A Jar, sachet eye cream plus very nice black bag. I was quite impressed with the eye cream and bought it a few weeks later as I used the bonus the beauty card.

Debenhams do have the collections at special prices skincare and bath/perfumes etc, pay but worth thing. They had some kits on sale in their Blue Cross Sale too.

I'd quite happily buy the scrub off you if you want to go for it SCW!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I am pretty sure John Lewis stocks Philosophy as I know I've bought it on the high street.

SCW I'd buy the scrub from you too if you bought a second one. I'll go halfies.

right il have a think about that because i cant acutally order from QVC (long story) and will get back to you both

I bought the last TSV that had the "new" Summer Grace fragrance and shower stuff in it, plus that new 27 Wishes balm and a lipgloss. Never seen on QVC again! The Summer Grace fragrance is rubbish, it doesn't last more than 10 minutes - even if you spray it on fabric - and it has a very chemically smell when first sprayed. The shower stuff was lacking in aroma too - despite the "lasts all day" claims.

The "sooper dooper new balm" smelt nice but Neutrogena Norwegian Formula is just the same texture (minus the fragrance) and is far cheaper.

The lipgloss is OK, if a bit gloopy.

Going on my experience with the above (my 1st Philosophy purchase), it wouldn't endear me to buying Philosophy again.

Latest posts

Back