philosophy airbrush canvas, natural or beige?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
I am thinking to try out this MMU, reading mostly rave reviews on QVC. As it is on free PP today, I think i will give it a try
But which shade shall I go for?Natural or beige
I am pale (not the palest), dark hair, green eyes.
BB sand/beige
MAC NC20/25

I am thinking to try out this MMU, reading mostly rave reviews on QVC. As it is on free PP today, I think i will give it a try
But which shade shall I go for?Natural or beige
I am pale (not the palest), dark hair, green eyes.
BB sand/beige
MAC NC20/25

I've used this and I found the natural quite a pale colour, although it seemed to look a little darker in the pot.

I'm pale, but not ultra pale. I did find it left me a little chalky looking though, so am sticking to the BE for now. It might be better if you apply with a brush - I think it might have been the applicator that gave a not so good finish.

Hi Birdie
I did not get along with BE, too shiny and caused outbreaks
Does the natural have pinkish or yellow undertones?
I am using Lilylolo MMU in warm peach (buff in summer), which is fine but only gives very light coverage
can't listen to the presentation as I am in the office atm :ANYWORD:

Hi Tia

I use philosophy in Beige and I have pale (ish) skin with dark hair and green eyes, but I look better with a good application of false tan. Philosophy isn't my favourite though and I won't be ordering it again, though my Mum prefers it to BE and Halo.

I am medium beige in BE, Light in Smashbox Halo, Y/O 03-08 in Prescriptives Flawless Skin.

Hope this helps.

i went for beige and like it ver much, i have palish skin and dark hair. worth giving it a try, always send it back if you dont like it

I would go for beige, I think. I am a BB sand/warmsand and use Philosophy's Natural. I would like to try BE sometime, but unsure what shade. pale, pink/cool undertones. Does that make me a BE medium?

I would go for beige too - I have green eyes, Dark auburn hair and I find the natural a little pale. BE medium is the colour that suits me best from that range but I really dislike the shiny finish. Philosophy is my favourite of all the MMUs I have tried

It is really difficult to get the right shade. Most are too yellow but the Philosophy Beige is fine for me.

Let us know how you get on with it if you decide to order.

Latest posts

Back