Philip Kingsley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never tried any of his products but his Elasticizer is rated highly on Makeupalley (60 reviews)

Average Rating: 4.6 & 91% would buy this product again

I think they are excellent, especially the flaky itchy scalp shampoo - works wonders.

I got a kit in the early days when he first appeared. But did not have the urge to repurchase. The Elasticiser you have to put on wet/damp hair and then wash and condition afterwards. Not my thing. Prefer to shampoo deep condition and so stuff for 10 mins then just rinse and style.

I quite rate the Elasticiser, it left my hair feeling very soft and managable and not heavy and greasy. His shampoos and conditioners didn't really do anything for my hair though (but that's just like all the other brands...). I got a kit with some sample sizes of the Elasticiser and small bottles of the shampoo/conditioner - the bottles were a nightmare to get the product out of, so that put me off too (but they were trial sizes and not the big bottles...).

my fav brand. love the remoisturising shampoo/conditioner as it leaves the hair full and sleek unlike ojon which makes my hair flat and it does not hold its style, the elasticiser is something i am never without.the only brand that i have ever used down to the last drop..

Have used flaky itchy scalp shampoo which I cannot rate highly enough, I have the 1ltr size now, it's the only thing that stops my scalp burning and itching and has a lovely apple smell. Love the scalp treatment mask too. Also loved the moisture balancing conditioner which is fabulous, just the right amount of condition- shiny & soft but not floppy. Tried the body builder shampoo (bought in TKMaxx) but didn't particularly like that, made my hair bit dull & crispy but to be fair I don't really need the volume in my hair, I only bought it by mistake!

I've tried the volumizing shampoo and condition and didn't rate them at all. The weatherproof mousse is ok, but the dispenser is really messy. Maximiser didn't do anything for me at all.

completely agree with mam on this. I found it useless and the elasticiser was just a pain to use, too much pfaff.. Another point to mention is how hard I found it to get shampoo/conditioner out of the bottles

He's not a good advert for his products is he??

I've got the Elasticizer but hardly use it as it's too much of a pfaff.

I got some of the volumising shampoo in T K Max and for a while it was my favourite shampoo but then it just seemed to stop working, has anyone else ever noticed that with shampoo, it is as if your hair gets used to it after a while. That is why I have around three different bottles on the go! Along with my quest for the perfect work bag, the prefect foundation, I am also searching for the perfect shampoo and conditioner!

I got some of the volumising shampoo in T K Max and for a while it was my favourite shampoo but then it just seemed to stop working, has anyone else ever noticed that with shampoo, it is as if your hair gets used to it after a while. That is why I have around three different bottles on the go! Along with my quest for the perfect work bag, the prefect foundation, I am also searching for the perfect shampoo and conditioner!

yep, that is exactly what my hair is like
always have 3 on a rotating basis. Molton Brown, Aveda and Liz Earle currently

Aveda pure abundance shampoo & conditioner are the best I've tried,didn't think much of PK products and agree about the bottles.

The flaky itchy scalp shampoo is the only thing that has ever worked for DH who has psoriasis on his scalp. Prior to using it he was seeing GP regularly and had tried literally dozens of products. This worked from the first application and he loves it, wouldn't be without it and worth every penny!

Another vote for the Itchy Flaky (both shampoo and the toner), my OH has always had a very angry, sore scalp and it sorts it totally. He also uses the Extreme Moisture as he has very dry, very curly hair and it keeps the frizz away.

I stupidly let Alison Young brainwash me into getting the litre sized elastizer and I can honestly say it does absolutely nothing for my hair. I use it twice a week and will be doing so for the next 2 years or so, it's so huge, but I have to use it now as it was so expensive. I keep telling myself it's doing wonders for my hair. Yes it is, it really is!!

I love the flaky/itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner too. It works wonders. I don't find the Elasticiser a pain to use either.

Latest posts

Back