PK TSV 2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PK TSV 3.png
    PK TSV 3.png
    740.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PK TSV 4.png
    PK TSV 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
No more PK for me - bought the last TSV (Sicilian Lemon/Bergamot) - absolutely awful … left my hair very dry …

I don’t know why they keep banging on about Audrey Hepburn, she wasn’t particularly known for her hair was she?I could understand it if was a celeb like Farrah Fawcett who was recognised for her long flowing locks, but all I can remember of AH was that her hair was usually in a kind of pixie cut, certainly not very memorable!

Philip Kingsley 2 Piece Supersize Coconut Collection
Item Number 250586
QVC Price £105.00
TSV Price £58.56
P&P £3.95

Indulge in beautifully scented haircare staples with this supersize Coconut Breeze shampoo and conditioner duo from Philip Kingsley. The gently cleansing Body Building Shampoo works to help thicken the appearance and feel of each strand, helping to add volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair, and the Moisture Balancing Conditioner delivers moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Stock up and save on haircare infused with an unmissable fan-favourite summer scent.

*A great saving: If you were to buy a 1 litre shampoo and conditioner individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you would pay £148. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £58.56 plus P&P, you’re saving £85.49 plus also getting the added bonus of the much-loved Coconut Breeze fragrance with this Today’s Special Value offer.

Fan favourite, Coconut Breeze - inspired by the Kingsleys' annual retreat to Miami's South Beach, Coconut Breeze features notes of bergamot, orange and soft peach with a heart of coconut and jasmine evoking sun-soaked afternoons spent relaxing on the beach, while velvety vanilla and amber reflect the vibrancy of Ocean Drive at sunset. It's a QVC fan favourite and if you've not tried it yet, what are you waiting for?!

Supersize your shower staples - you'll be well stocked on your shower-time essentials with one litre each of this fantastic Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Contains:
1 x Body Building Shampoo Coconut Breeze (1 litre) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Suitable for men and women. with fine textured, limp, lightweight flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair, even when used frequently. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose
1 x Moisture Balancing Conditioner Coconut Breeze (1 litre) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair or fine processed hair. Formulated to deliver moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to provide painless and easy detangling. Contains wheat protein, silicone and hydrolysed elastin

I don’t know why they keep banging on about Audrey Hepburn, she wasn’t particularly known for her hair was she?I could understand it if was a celeb like Farrah Fawcett who was recognised for her long flowing locks, but all I can remember of AH was that her hair was usually in a kind of pixie cut, certainly not very memorable!
His own hair was like a dead squirrel on his head.

I'm not a fan, let's face it, people my age remember the late PK making his name purely from Audrey Hepburn, never heard of it before.
I would like to tell a true story about Philip Kingsley although I never met him myself. A few years ago now, my cousin was told she had cancer and the treatment would make her lose her beautiful long dark brown hair. She, looking for help, wrote to Philip Kingsley for advice. His answer was to invite her to London, she lived in Devon, paid her expenses and including a hotel stay, she went to his salon and her hair was styled , he had personalised wig made of real hair including some of her own. He took her out to lunch and wished her well for the future. sadly, my dear cousin did not make it and passed away within a year but what that man did for her was priceless xxxx

I would like to tell a true story about Philip Kingsley although I never met him myself. A few years ago now, my cousin was told she had cancer and the treatment would make her lose her beautiful long dark brown hair. She, looking for help, wrote to Philip Kingsley for advice. His answer was to invite her to London, she lived in Devon, paid her expenses and including a hotel stay, she went to his salon and her hair was styled , he had personalised wig made of real hair including some of her own. He took her out to lunch and wished her well for the future. sadly, my dear cousin did not make it and passed away within a year but what that man did for her was priceless xxxx
Wow…what an incredible thing to do. Such kindness and from a complete stranger.

What a lovely story, thank you for sharing it.

I was looking at the scalp shampoo in M&S at Bluewater today. But it’s so expensive! Trying to find something that doesn’t irritate now that I’m running out of the original LE shampoo
I use Aveeno Apple Cider Vinegar shampoo. It really helped my dry itchy scalp. I usually buy it on special offer for around £6.

What a truly incredible, beautiful and kind thing to do.

oh well now I feel bad at being so critical of him, I think what he did for your cousin was tge act of a very kind man. Sorry she is no longer with us, but for a short time at oeast he made her feel uplifted🥰🥰🥰

Philip Kingsley is one of the very few products that my hair can tolerate. The last TSV of the lemon and bergamot does smell really nice and it does an excellent job on my fine and frizz prone hair.
I got that one.
The shampoo and conditioner are decent.
Best product of the range is the elastisizer.

Latest posts

Back