Philip Kingsley 4pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
You know, for a 'world class' hairdresser, Mr Kingsley's friend on at 4pm continues to have one of the oddest hairstyles ever...... I can't decide if it's his own hair - or he got ready in a dark dressing room and put on one of Tova's wigs by mistake, bless him. He looks like this smilie: :emo:

Alison said he was going for the Elton John look. My son and husband both said what is that perched on his head?

He used to have grey hair and I thought it looked much better. AY is spot on with the Elton John remark. Shame, I think he's a nice guy and seems very knowledgeable.

Is it the usual "Mr Teasy" with the cuffs? :D

He used to have grey hair and I thought it looked much better. AY is spot on with the Elton John remark. Shame, I think he's a nice guy and seems very knowledgeable.

It's the same guy so I guess that's 'Mr Teasy'? He did look better with a more natural hair colour and he does seem lovely but his hair just looks a bit strange that colour and style doesn't it? He did remind me of Tova as opposed to Elton John I'm afraid but I can see where that comment would come from.....

My hairdressr was here at the time and she agreed it looked like a wig.

I want to know why he won't list his product ingredients on his website.

I think Elton is actually doing a bit better than PK at the moment hair (or whatever it is) wise.

Did anyone else hear AY in the 10pm show say it WASNT a wig, think someone has been reading our posts again :D

Surely not? How embarrasing...... "by the way viewers, the Philip Kingsley man that was on earlier doesn't LITERALLY wear a wig, that is ACTUALLY his own hair"?? The poor man......:sad:

Latest posts

Back