Philip Kingsley 2 Piece Daily Damage Defence & Maximiser OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philip Kingsley 2 Piece Daily Damage Defence & Maximiser
Item Number: 216684
QVC Price £25.50
One Time Only Price £20.88
P&P £2.95

A Philip Kingsley set featuring a conditioning spray to help add elasticity while strengthening your hair, defending against breakage, and with a lightweight formula to control frizz, improve your hair's condition and add fullness to fine, limp locks. Treat your hair to added volume, moisture and heat protection with this dynamic duo.

Suitable for all hair types

Contains:

1 x Daily Damage Defence (250ml) - branded as an 'everyday Elasticizer' by the Philip Kingsley team
1 x Maximiser (250ml) - boasting a protein formula

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216684

I bought a 900ml bottle of 2in1 Tresemme shampoo on offer for £2.50 free delivery (only normally £5 free delivery anyway) from Superdrug and it would be impossible to get my hair any more soft and clean, so I can't see why people would pay these ridiculously expensive prices. If I bought my daughter in laws this they'd think "who's Philip Kingsley?" not that I would but you know what I mean.

Just edited because I spelt Tresemme wrong.

Last edited:
I bought a 900ml bottle of 2in1 Tresemme shampoo on offer for £2.50 free delivery (only normally £5 free delivery anyway) from Superdrug and it would be impossible to get my hair any more soft and clean, so I can't see why people would pay these ridiculously expensive prices. If I bought my daughter in laws this they'd think "who's Philip Kingsley?" not that I would but you know what I mean.

I was slightly cynical, until a few years ago my bestie and I were in M & S and looking at PK kits! She told me to buy one and have to say most of his products are very good! I also buy High Street hair stuff but do get compliments from time to time when I've used his products. I occasionaly buy on Q when there are offers on!

I must say too that I do notice a positive difference to my hair when I used PK products instead of high street brands.

I was slightly cynical, until a few years ago my bestie and I were in M & S and looking at PK kits! She told me to buy one and have to say most of his products are very good! I also buy High Street hair stuff but do get compliments from time to time when I've used his products. I occasionaly buy on Q when there are offers on!

I'm glad it works for you. :mysmilie_14: it makes no difference to my hair though, so I just a use high street shampoo like Tresemme and it always comes out clean, health and shiny, funny enough the day after I washed it a work colleague asked me what I used because my hair looks nice, when I told her she got on her phone and ordered some. :mysmilie_17: but each to their own eh? not all hair is the same.

I don't class myself as a person with sensitive skin or scalp but when I used tresemme it made my scalp itch. I've used most hair shampoos and conditioners including Philip Kingsley but I still haven't found one that I can say is really good or recommend. When I was a lot younger my friend had Beautiful long hair. It really was fantastic and all she used was Pantene and once a week v05 hot oil. Never worked for me!

Latest posts

Back