Phase Eight presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie A

Registered Shopper
There is someone presenting Phase Eight with Chloe Everton at the moment. She makes Chloe look intelligent. Can't tell the difference between horizontal & vertical stripes. Which is a pity as the top has stripes. Also mentioned that she was flat footed. Chloe said " what's that got to go with the item". My thoughts exactly. It turns out that she meant that she had flat shoes on! Who is she? Does she belong to Phase Eight? it's a pity as the items she's shown are really nice.

There is someone presenting Phase Eight with Chloe Everton at the moment. She makes Chloe look intelligent. Can't tell the difference between horizontal & vertical stripes. Which is a pity as the top has stripes. Also mentioned that she was flat footed. Chloe said " what's that got to go with the item". My thoughts exactly. It turns out that she meant that she had flat shoes on! Who is she? Does she belong to Phase Eight? it's a pity as the items she's shown are really nice.

Jenny Blackhurst who is the BA for Phase Eight but turns up for other brands 'advising' us mere mortals, who have no idea about style, current trends or whatnot, how to dress.

Yes she was an ASSistant presenter on Bid TV, she wasn’t clever enough to make it to a real one, too thick and for Bid TV, that’s saying something. On Bid Tv her maiden name then was Jenny Topp, quite ironic really as that’s somewhere she’ll never reach in her career.

Yes she was an ASSistant presenter on Bid TV, she wasn’t clever enough to make it to a real one, too thick and for Bid TV, that’s saying something. On Bid Tv her maiden name then was Jenny Topp, quite ironic really as that’s somewhere she’ll never reach in her career.

Ouch, I love it & that's her career in a nutshell!

Ouch, I love it & that's her career in a nutshell!

To be honest, out of Alex Kramer, Chloe Everton and the Scottish pregnant woman, Jenny Blackhurst is the better of the three Bid Tv presenters now at QVC. She’s obviously not a fashion expert but she doesn’t shout or speak as fast, so she either doesn’t want a permanent job at QVC, or the others beat her to it.

I saw that Kathryn Goldsmith for the first time last week, it was a Liz Earle show.

Good Grief! I just couldn't last the hour listening to her. She had this habit of saying mm mm mm after everything Caroline said, as well as talking almost non stop.

Is she from Bid also? (never watched it)

Latest posts

Back