Peter Simon joining TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did I miss PS debut selling some Luna led slimming belt thing. Saw it says Peter on last night's schedule, assume that's him. Someone said he's scheduled with Marina on Wed, later perhaps?

Just a reminder that today Wed 6th is a TJC megaday. P&P is free on all items.

Did I miss PS debut selling some Luna led slimming belt thing. Saw it says Peter on last night's schedule, assume that's him. Someone said he's scheduled with Marina on Wed, later perhaps?

Just a reminder that today Wed 6th is a TJC megaday. P&P is free on all items.
I think the Peter involved was Peter Sherlock. Slight improvement……

Get ready for a treat!
Oh Marina I’ve been to the doctors?
I told him I feel like a set of curtains
Doctor replied pull yourself together
Slight guffaws from marina and crew
Peter hands clasped praying for a laugh 😂
End of the pier nonsense but more to come you lucky tjc viewers 🫣

Seems I was wrong about Marina

I would say she hasn't done a beauty show for a long time and it showed last night she almost appeared nervous at times

When you are not doing the beauty channel regularly and with the massive range in brands/products now it can't be that easy to be confident selling the variation

Seems I was wrong about Marina

I would say she hasn't done a beauty show for a long time and it showed last night she almost appeared nervous at times

When you are not doing the beauty channel regularly and with the massive range in brands/products now it can't be that easy to be confident selling the variation

Last night was painful to watch. Opatra ambassador couldn’t get a word in and marina clearly hadn’t prepped for her show. V embarrassing indeed

Last night was painful to watch. Opatra ambassador couldn’t get a word in and marina clearly hadn’t prepped for her show. V embarrassing indeed

I have seen a lot worse but lets agree to move on :)

Any guesses at the start of the show?

I will go for an emotional Peter Simon and "thanks for all your cards and emails" (no idea how he would have got them but thats detail)

they really mean a lot

or similar

I have seen a lot worse but lets agree to move on :)

Any guesses at the start of the show?

I will go for an emotional Peter Simon and "thanks for all your cards and emails" (no idea how he would have got them but thats detail)

they really mean a lot

or similar

Did u watch the show?

Is he def on at 10? The schedule on the website just says Marina at 10 and 11, and Peter S and Marina at midnight?

Edit: slightly pointless asking this at 21:59… guess I'll find out before anyone replies!

Welcome Back, Simon..Love the new look…

IMG_1336.jpeg

Latest posts

Back