Perricone TSV 19/9/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone Neuropeptide Smoothing & Firming 4 Piece Collection TSV 19/09/24 £135 + post

74ml Night Cream RRP £210 + post
59ml Firming Moisturiser RRP £241 + post
59ml Restorative Neck & Chest Therapy RRP £155 + post
15ml Firming & Illuminating Under Eye Cream RRP £137 + post

Total RRP £743 + post

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    858.6 KB · Views: 0
It seemed to work wonders on the Perricone BA, altered her nose, chin, lips and eyes considerably. So could be worth every penny. Me, I’ll stick to Superdrug’s collagen range. Get day, night creams plus serum for around £30 the lot. Just say the words peptides or retinol and my sensitive skin flares up🤣

Kara Beck has surely had a facelift? Not Perricone making her look like that. I'd love to try this range but I just bought the Elemis set so can't spend any more on beauty until at least that set is used up (not counting all the C&P I've got that I don't use and quite a bit of other stuff). I did find an unopened tube of Decleor Everfresh Eye Cream and forgot just how good it is. Need to have a peep on ebay and see if I can pick up another one.

CC

I use to use Perricone and found it worked very well with my skin - until they changed something (can't recall which of their ranges) and I ended up looking like I had been burnt! Painful and not pretty. Happily using Elizabeth Grant now. Plus it is cheaper

Kara Beck has surely had a facelift? Not Perricone making her look like that. I'd love to try this range but I just bought the Elemis set so can't spend any more on beauty until at least that set is used up (not counting all the C&P I've got that I don't use and quite a bit of other stuff). I did find an unopened tube of Decleor Everfresh Eye Cream and forgot just how good it is. Need to have a peep on ebay and see if I can pick up another one.

CC
Of course she’s had a facelift - or various types of fillers and/or procedures on her face - think that was sarcasm 😉

Such a shame as sure she’d have looked better if she hadn’t done it…
But am sure the pressure is strong to maintain a youthful look?

Sorry I should have put I was being sarcastic. It’s a real bugbear of mine that BAs selling expensive skin care have obviously had surgical face work done.
A bit of Botox or filler doesn’t bother me. But Kara literally got a whole new face! 🤣

Must be that Neuropeptide bollox 🤣🤣🤣

Save your money people. Perricone is exactly the same as every other wonder product - not worth the £££’s!

I read something on the net while I was looking for the fountain of youth and there was this product made by this wonder skin scientist (man), all the videos showed amazing befores and afters of women probably in their 50s and 60s transformed and line free. Of course the product was pretty pricey and there was a whole range of things to be used together, costing hundreds when you added it all up. The one giveaway was the scientist himself who looked about 90. If his products were that good, why wasn't he using them himself?? Because it was all clever marketing and no truth.

Some people are making millions out of this beauty lark. Men it would seem are allowed to age but women have to stay young forever.

CC

Perricone Neuropeptide Smoothing & Firming 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 252654
QVC Price £387.00
Todays Special Value Price £135.00
P&P £0.00

Give your skin the care it deserves with Perricone's four-piece Neuropeptide Smoothing and Firming Collection, formulated to help tackle visible signs of ageing. By day, use the Firming Moisturiser, alongside the Restorative Neck Chest Therapy and Firming and Illuminating Under-Eye Cream. As you sleep, the Night Cream takes over, targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin some much-needed hydration. This luxurious Neuropeptide skincare set works in harmony to help promote a smoother, more radiant complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy these items (excluding the eye cream) individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £606. So, to get the entire collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £135 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £471.
A skincare hero - the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser is a hero product from Perricone. It's formulated with neuropeptides and hyaluronic acid and helps to hydrate skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer, more plumped-up appearance.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
Contains:
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - a luxurious formula that provides essential, all-day hydration to help promote a firmer, plumped and more youthful-looking complexion. Infused with hyaluronic acid and neuropeptide extracts
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - an ultra-rich, luxurious formula that works overnight to absorb into the skin, helping to deliver essential hydration while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a visibly younger, smoother and radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with neuropeptides
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Restorative Neck Chest Therapy SPF 25 (59ml) - a quick-absorbing, lightweight cream designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to protect the delicate neck and decolletage area from harmful UVA and UVB rays, for a firmer, smoother and younger-looking complexion. Enriched with Neuropeptides, vitamin B3 and broad-spectrum SPF 25
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming and Illuminating Under-Eye Cream (15ml) - this advanced eye treatment works to visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eye area, revealing a smoother, brighter, firmer appearance. Formulated with neuropeptides, vitamin B3 and argan oil

I tried this brand because at the time I could not use Decleor or Elemis as both have lots of essential oils that broke me out. Personally thats one of the best things about it its brand its nice to use and not likely to cause irritation obviously depends on what your allergic to.

I always see various perricon products in TK maxx. Granted not always a huge variety but prices considerably cheaper.

I read something on the net while I was looking for the fountain of youth and there was this product made by this wonder skin scientist (man), all the videos showed amazing befores and afters of women probably in their 50s and 60s transformed and line free. Of course the product was pretty pricey and there was a whole range of things to be used together, costing hundreds when you added it all up. The one giveaway was the scientist himself who looked about 90. If his products were that good, why wasn't he using them himself?? Because it was all clever marketing and no truth.

Some people are making millions out of this beauty lark. Men it would seem are allowed to age but women have to stay young forever.

CC
Sometimes, Dr Perricone appears on the promotion video. He sure could use some of his own products.

Of course she’s had a facelift - or various types of fillers and/or procedures on her face - think that was sarcasm 😉

Such a shame as sure she’d have looked better if she hadn’t done it…
But am sure the pressure is strong to maintain a youthful look?
I think she's terrified of getting/looking old, our Kara. The clothes seem to be getting brighter, lower and higher, the hair is blonder... Poor woman.

Latest posts

Back