Perricone TSV 16/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for this. Shame the Chlora plasma isn't part of it. For some weird reason the Blue plasma makes my hands itch, not my face, just my hands after application. Weird eh?

It's well worth checking out their website. I wanted to buy the Chloro plasma, as it's had so many amazing reviews, but I worked it out that for £2.50 more than QVC (free postage included) BUT I got a free full size Cold Body plasma (£78). Their site has quite a few special offers. I will defo be interested to know what the TSV price is tho.

It's well worth checking out their website. I wanted to buy the Chloro plasma, as it's had so many amazing reviews, but I worked it out that for £2.50 more than QVC (free postage included) BUT I got a free full size Cold Body plasma (£78). Their site has quite a few special offers. I will defo be interested to know what the TSV price is tho.

It's good to hear reviews from people who use the range; mostly there are posts about the prices on QVC. I find the range a little complicated with all the different serums etc and I'll confess I try to listen to the guest (Kara?) but her voice sends me to sleep. There's always lots of comments about her imobile face.

Have any of you tried the no foundation foundation and the no concealer concealer?
I think the no foundation foundation is the product that smells fishy on some people (I found this happens with Liz Earle's Superskin moisturiser, but others don't experience this so maybe it's to do with body chemistry?)

I tried the Face Finishing Moisturiser (sold in aid of BCC a couple of years ago) but it felt uncomfortable on my skin (kind of prickly). My face is tough as old boots, never normally get an adverse reaction to anything. Had I not bought it for charity I'd have returned it.

Anyone worked out a Perricone regime that suits them?

Maybe have a read of this and do some research before you swap to Perricone products too.

http://www.world-wire.com/news/1001120001.html.
http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-perricone-products-under-fire

It could be that Dr P products have different ingredients in now, but I haven't got time to check it myself. Anything that another medical association says causes cancer and is harmful ingredients is worth a little consideration imo. I'm not saying that one or other is true, just giving the information I found :)

Last edited:
Have any of you tried the no foundation foundation and the no concealer concealer?

I don't really rate the perricone stuff in general (couldn't see any difference between it and any cheapo stuff) , but really like the no foundation foundation - its good light coverage for the days when your skin looks rubbish and you want to look human again without having to do a 'full face'.

just remember once you apply it leave it a few minutes before you judge what it looks like - it seems to take a a minute or 2 to settle.

never tried the non concealer - I;d just use a small amount of no foundation if I just want spot coverage.

I have considered trying this overpriced range a couple of times but have not, thus far, yielded. The reviews, whilst ranging from average to poor, are not impressive and do not seem, consequently, to justify the price point. This Dr Nick Perricone is regarded as "The father of the inflammation theory of ageing", a "board certified dermatologist" - if we didn't already know this, we would after watching a presentation for 2 seconds - but he is still in the business of making money. Ali described this as the "non surgical" alternative, an unsubstantiated claim, I feel. Kara was asked what cold plasma is and skirted the issue. As I was asking myself the very same question, I would have appreciated a definitive answer. I am none the wiser.

If they had a fair option on the foundation I would have been tempted as I would really like to buy that and would enjoy trying the other products, it's become a bit of a hobby!

The only perricone product I have is the concealer which I rate highly and definitely will get the foundation too when I see it on a reasonable offer.

Maybe have a read of this and do some research before you swap to Perricone products too.

http://www.world-wire.com/news/1001120001.html.
http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-perricone-products-under-fire

It could be that Dr P products have different ingredients in now, but I haven't got time to check it myself. Anything that another medical association says causes cancer and is harmful ingredients is worth a little consideration imo. I'm not saying that one or other is true, just giving the information I found :)

Hm after reading that I would have hoped the ingredients would have changed. Might be worth asking if they still contain the nano particals

Haven't tried it because of the cost. I'd be worried it worked fantastically well, then I would have to keep buying it.......

I'm happy with my cheaper products.Dont mind experimenting but there's a limit.

Haven't tried it because of the cost. I'd be worried it worked fantastically well, then I would have to keep buying it.......

You needn't worry Turandot, I got a trial set some time ago and have to say it did nothing for my skin.
I was underwhelmed but pleased at the same time that this brand wasn't for me. Honestly, don't bother with it.

I would have liked to have tried it as well. I did notice that a caller from the panel only raved about the blue plasma and the foundation never said anything about the creams for the eye and face.

Reading the bad press about nanoparticals and the cost have put me off. Although I dare say they are not the only ones using this technology. Be interesting to try and find out how many other companies use this

Ali Young is tying herself up in knots; Dr Perricone doesn't only "license his name out. Are we supposed to assume from that - God forbid! - that other celebrities actually do this! Like Lulu, JC, or Tova perhaps?

Latest posts

Back