Perricone MD Skincare TSV 05/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have booked the auto delivery but it did not have an option for the three easy pays...i may have missed the tick box though but just assumed the auto delivery being every 60 days the auto delivery would not make sense. oh well!

Since the single option is on easy pays the better deal would be to order 3 of the individual item spread over 3 monthly payments and save a whopping £6.95. Mind you I think anyone worrying about spreading the cost would be better off buying a lower-priced beauty range.

Balls, I didn't think of doing that, that's genius!!!!

i have booked the auto delivery but it did not have an option for the three easy pays...i may have missed the tick box though but just assumed the auto delivery being every 60 days the auto delivery would not make sense. oh well!

Nope you didn't miss anything... you could have one or the other, not both.

I decided to give it a go. After using it for a week I don't think it's anything special. I'll keep going with it for the 30 days but it might end up going back.

I decided to give it a go. After using it for a week I don't think it's anything special. I'll keep going with it for the 30 days but it might end up going back.

I tried Perricone a while ago and didn't find it that great, there are better skincare brands on QVC.

i like it..i cant use most of the skincare that qvc sell as they contain essential oils that upset my skin terribly. perricone is good because i get good results without the irritation. my skin is quite good anyway but it just looks refined and polished

Boffy I use bits and pieces from Elemis, Decleor, Niod, Kate Sommerville, Tata Harper, Dr Dennis Gross and Thalgo. I love skincare and make-up and can't wait to Sephora comes to the UK to see what brands they bring.

I wondered what happened to Sephora as there was a branch in London that I went in some years ago.

Boffy I use bits and pieces from Elemis, Decleor, Niod, Kate Sommerville, Tata Harper, Dr Dennis Gross and Thalgo. I love skincare and make-up and can't wait to Sephora comes to the UK to see what brands they bring.

sephora are big in america love the range of goodies there

Latest posts

Back