Perfect Formula TSV 14/08/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well what a real boring TSV that is. Definitely won't be purchasing that.

A collection of just their colours might be nice, in full sizes maybe?

I have poor nails too and Red Carpet Gel has protected my nails by making them hard. I now often just use a clear gel base coat, followed by the top coat and then an ordinary nail varnish over the top that I change every few days. currently using Nails Inc Bluebell which I applied at midday on Friday and will remove tomorrow as it is starting to chip. Then I will put another colour over the gel or just leave the gel bare for a few days.

Its available on the web right now, I just ordered, tried the last LD TSV which hasnt helped my nails, will give this a try next...

Now do I or don't I I am about to run out of Nail Envy and as we don't know when the next auto delivery is due shal I order this?
Nail envy has helped a bit but my nails are still very soft and flaky so may be I will give this a try under the 30DMBG as it must be the only nail treatment I have yet to try.
I will let you know how well it works fro me.

Bought the last TSV as my nails had suddenly lost condition possibly from going through a stressful time. This didn't help though if fact they got much worse breaking and peeling. Of course I can't be sure PF was to blame but they didn't improve until I went a few weeks with no polish at all just hand cream.

Now do I or don't I I am about to run out of Nail Envy and as we don't know when the next auto delivery is due shal I order this?
Nail envy has helped a bit but my nails are still very soft and flaky so may be I will give this a try under the 30DMBG as it must be the only nail treatment I have yet to try.

I'm pretty certain (like 90%) that the OPI auto delivery is due out this week.

I use the pink Perfect Formula gel because I like it (the look on my nails) rather than needing it for a treatment purpose.

I want to try their colours, but I've never actually bought any.

I use the pink Perfect Formula gel because I like it (the look on my nails) rather than needing it for a treatment purpose.

I want to try their colours, but I've never actually bought any.

I agree I like the look of the pink gel on my nails but I can't recommend this range as a treatment from my experience.

Hi, I had success with Nailstique, have you tried it?

Red carpet manicure has been the solution for me. I'll never have really long nails but they are now over the ends of my fingers. I actually file them before I reapply the gel (around every 10 days). Currently just put on a base and top coat and sometimes a normal nail varnish over the top.

I didn't go for this but was looking at trying the clear as a base coat for normal nail polish. My nails are very ridged - will this really smooth them out (even a bit)?

Boffy - have you tried Mavala Scientifique?

Latest posts

Back