Perfect Formula Strengthen and Seal Gel Coat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR has just announced that this could be used by people who can't use nail polish in their jobs, such as teachers and nurses. I'm pretty sure AY says the same.

My niece is a nurse and says they can't wear anything at all on their nails when on duty because of the risk of bacteria getting caught in any minute cracks or peeling areas. I've no idea why teachers aren't allowed to wear nail polish ?

Linda xx

Gosh no on a ward bare nails are a must.

I love my nice soft hands and perfectly manicured nails.....Said no nurse EVER! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a teacher and always wear nail varnish . Can't see the problem with it. The little ones always notice when I've changed colours.

The presenters have said this about the matt nail envy as well. They shouldn't be encouraging nurses to wear it when they are clearly not allowed.

People who work in food prep shouldn't wear polish (or matt nail envy) either for the same hygiene reasons plus people don't like finding ships of polish in their dinner.

Jude xx

I wore nail polish when i was a teacher. The girls always noticed and commented everytime i changed it.

Latest posts

Back