ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Percy & Reed 5 Piece Hair Heroes Collection

QVC Price: £22.00
One Time Only Price :£17.76
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=209657&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This five-piece collection contains everything you need to achieve either moisture or volume, including a shampoo and a conditioner, as well as a non-greasy No Oil Oil formulated to suit for your hair and more besides. Choose the result you are looking for with your hair and get them wherever you go with these conveniently-sized hair heroes from Percy & Reed.

Contains:

Marvellous Moisture option:
1 x Dry Shampoo (150ml) - suitable for all hair types, this marvel absorbs oil, for hair which looks fresh, shiny and shimmering… perfect for anyone who hasn’t got the time or facilities to wash their hair
1 x Moisturising Shampoo (50ml) - cleanses your locks without stripping them of their natural oils
1 x Moisturising Conditioner (50ml) - an intensely moisturising conditioner, perfect for dry, damaged or frizz-prone hair
1 x No Oil Oil for Thick Hair (15ml) - helps smooth your hair, adding softness and shine
1 x Session Hold Hairspray (50ml) - an ultra-fine, humidity resistant mist that gives you a satisfyingly strong hold which is completely invisible to the eye

Va-Va-Volume option:
1 x Dry Shampoo (150ml) - suitable for all hair types, this marvel absorbs oil, for hair which looks fresh, shiny and shimmering… perfect for anyone who hasn’t got the time or facilities to wash their hair
1 x Volumising Shampoo (50ml) - deeply cleanses while leaving hair with fantastic body
1 x Volumising Conditioner (50ml) - aims to add volume as well as locking in strength
1 x No Oil Oil for Fine Hair (15ml) - smooths and seals to help add softness and shine whilst boasting volume from the roots
1 x Dry Instant Volumising Spray (50ml) - this non-sticky spray plumps hair in a flash

Baptise Dry shampoo play havoc with my Barnet :mysmilie_520:

I like the original (green and yellow stripe) Batiste - gives me that extra day or so when I don't have time to wash my hair, or when I've had a massage and the oil's got in my hair... Have you tried the XXL volume version? Terrific hair-raising volume, but your hair feels like straw, and forget running your fingers or a brush or comb through it!

Thanks, I ordered and paid for this at £17.76 as a OTO as I like the volumising products in the kit. I've just checked and it's already been dispatched but the OTO price has now increased to £19.20.

Very fluid pricing going on :)

Thanks, I ordered and paid for this at £17.76 as a OTO as I like the volumising products in the kit. I've just checked and it's already been dispatched but the OTO price has now increased to £19.20.

Very fluid pricing going on :)

Oooo very sneaky , If anyone else orders make sure you tell the operator that the price has changed !!

Latest posts

Back