Percy & Reed 4 Piece High Shine Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have only tried the moisturising range and it left my fine hair heavy and greasy.The finishing polish was so heavy i had to re wash.my hair.

These ones may be different but just a warning for anyone who hasn't tried P&R

I have only tried the moisturising range and it left my fine hair heavy and greasy.The finishing polish was so heavy i had to re wash.my hair.

Ditto. Full of silicone and very grease producing in me too. My hair needed washing with a clarifying shampoo to get it right again. Would definitely advise caution with this range for anyone with fine hair.

The moisturising shampoo is my current favourite, along with the no oil oil. My scalp gets quite dry & my hair is highlighted, I also have fine hair but lots of it.

I love this range and first tried it when Glamour magazine, £2 per issue, gave a 250ml tube of either shampoo, conditioner, mask or finishing polish away with the publication. I stocked up on the shampoo and conditioner. It was, in my opinion, a bargain at £2. So this try me set seems way overpriced for 4 small tubes. I certainly wouldn't buy it.

Ditto. Full of silicone and very grease producing in me too. My hair needed washing with a clarifying shampoo to get it right again. Would definitely advise caution with this range for anyone with fine hair.

I was looking at this earlier today so thanks for the heads up. It doesn't take much to weight my fine hair down, so will give the range a miss.

I have normal-to-dry fine hair that lacks body - I tried the volumising kit a while ago and liked it - I love the dry oil stuff and the mousse...shampoo, well I can use any shampoo, I'm currently using a Naked volumising one, but I liked the kit even tho I've not purchased anything since.

I like this range as well. I have fine, dry very processed hair and it leaves my hair soft and bouncy.

Latest posts

Back