Percy and Reed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I was an Ojon girl until Glamour magazine were giving away free PR products in their magazine earlier this year when, because I loved the smell of the products and the effects they had on my hair - prior to using them, I had never found anything that came close to Ojon - I spent over £30 on mags to get the range, and it still worked out a bargain. I still have a huge supply, as I find one does not need to use as much as Ojon, which doesn't need as much as lesser brands.... The one negative of being able to get these 100ml size tubes for only £2 each, however, is that now I am quite reluctant to spend what QVC are asking for the products. Does anyone else feel like this, or am I just being mean? Scrap that - I know I am, it's in my nature! It just irks a little when I got it so cheap. Incidentally, I did think the litre duo on QVC was an excellent price at £62. The same amount of product would have cost me £40 with Glamour magazine. See what I mean? £22 is a substantial difference. Adversely, £2 for 100ml was a promotional offer....

I was an Ojon girl until Glamour magazine were giving away free PR products in their magazine earlier this year when, because I loved the smell of the products and the effects they had on my hair - prior to using them, I had never found anything that came close to Ojon - I spent over £30 on mags to get the range, and it still worked out a bargain. I still have a huge supply, as I find one does not need to use as much as Ojon, which doesn't need as much as lesser brands.... The one negative of being able to get these 100ml size tubes for only £2 each, however, is that now I am quite reluctant to spend what QVC are asking for the products. Does anyone else feel like this, or am I just being mean? Scrap that - I know I am, it's in my nature! It just irks a little when I got it so cheap. Incidentally, I did think the litre duo on QVC was an excellent price at £62. The same amount of product would have cost me £40 with Glamour magazine. See what I mean? £22 is a substantial difference. Adversely, £2 for 100ml was a promotional offer....
Sure it gives you a good feeling when you get a bargain like that. And if you like the products good for you. I"m using Ojon at the minute, i"ve loads from years ago, and not sure if i like it or not. I think i"d rather have Liz Earles to be honest, but ive to use the ojon all up :thinking:

I bought the same magazine 3 times purely to get the free Percy and Reed items. It was a great deal and I'm glad I bought them because if I'd got them off QVC I would have paid loads more :dull:

:tongue:Is that not actually the whole point of these give away promotions?
get them to use it, hope they like it and make them pay for the loss leader later???:tongue::blush:

The question you need to ask yourself is?

Do you love it enough to buy at full price, does it make that much of a difference to your hair?

If you can honestly answer yes to both then you will buy it.

I know the brand is getting very mixed reviews on Q and elsewhere too. Never tried it so no idea.

Latest posts

Back