Percy and Reed Hair products..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
Why on earth is AY presenting a Hair products show when her own hair is a disgrace? And I must say the guest Presenter doesn't exactly inspire confidence with that hat he is wearing in fact he looks as if he would be better suited to flogging Garden Gnomes.

I did not like the brand after trying a few things I got free.

Also they kept insisting they did Britian's Next Top model, I pointed out it was actually Tresemme products they used on the show. It was the hairdressers who worked on the show but they made it sound as if it was their products too.

I've been using P & R for years, before it was stocked by Q. I buy it from SpaceNK unless there's a really good deal on Q. I've tried so many shampoos and conditioners but I always go back to Colour and Shine.

My Daughter liked the scent of the PR products so I bought a litre bottle of conditioner cheap from TKMaxx and it was ok but we got sick of the fragrance as it's quite strong so she's using it up shaving her legs. I had an ulterior motive for buying - I was hoping she'd stop using my Wen! But she's tried lots of products and always comes back to Wen (no sign of hair loss either).

For those of you who use the shampoo and conditioner, does it help to keep the colour? I'm a dyed redhead and the colour fades soooo quickly.

Good question ILC, my colour used to last six/seven weeks, but now it needs doing every four/five weeks. I have never tried any of the QVC shampoos since Aveda days...

Not tried this one, but I have given up on colour shampoos none I tried did not work any better than standard ones,even Aveda.

I can't really help as I'm a greying brunette and my roots need to be touched up way before colour fades whichever shampoo I use.

Wen's good for minimal colour fade, however my hair seems to grow faster since I've been using it so my roots need doing every 2 weeks these days.

I found it kept my colour really good when it was blonde but I went for low lights last time and my hairdresser did warn me that it would fade. Colour and Shine didn't prevent this. I still like it as my scalp gets really itchy and I find that that it doesn't happen with this. The worse stuff for me is anything by Philip Kingsley. I bought one of Q's little tester sets of loads of different shampoos and conditioners and I had a problem with them all. I was very surprised that I reacted so badly.

Latest posts

Back