People who you'd like to see as QVC presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FifeGal

Registered Shopper
So I was just reading a dailymail article about Melinda Messenger splitting with her husband and I thought - if she was on Q, I'd buy from her. She comes across as very bubbly but down to earth - is she presenting on TV at all now? Have I found her next career move for her?

So then I wondered - are there other people that we WOULD like to see as QVC presenters - given that we have such strong opinions about the ones already there!

so i was just reading a dailymail article about melinda messenger splitting with her husband and i thought - if she was on q, i'd buy from her. She comes across as very bubbly but down to earth - is she presenting on tv at all now? Have i found her next career move for her?

So then i wondered - are there other people that we would like to see as qvc presenters - given that we have such strong opinions about the ones already there!
burlybear :) burlybear :) burlybear :)

David Attenborough selling Charlie Bears.
Richard Simmons demoing Pilates.
Rab C. Nesbitt using the Soda Stream.
Fiona Bruce flogging Eek, don't think she could fake dislike!

Melinda had a bad time working with Ian Wright- not sure who was the "difficult" one of them though!
I would buy anything Jonny Dep tried to sell me... mmm... dream:cheeky: on!!!!

Tony Robinson from the Time Team selling BW jewellery, he`ll feel at home amongst all the skulls ....

i think Melinda is really nice. she'd be good if she could handle it. i thinks its much harder than it appears. i bet there are an awful lot of tv "professional"s whose winkies would shrivel at the thought of an hour of live tv with no autocue.

imagine Julia's face if Melinda got a job at Q? ha ha

Anyone so long as they talk about the products more than about their fabulous selves. Oh and in a grown up voice would be good too please. :thinking:

i think Melinda is really nice. she'd be good if she could handle it. i thinks its much harder than it appears. i bet there are an awful lot of tv "professional"s whose winkies would shrivel at the thought of an hour of live tv with no autocue.

imagine Julia's face if Melinda got a job at Q? ha ha
Burly, imagine Julia's face, if YOU got a job at QVC :heartbroke:

Keith Lemon selling pelvic floor exercisers, the aaah bra and the no no ..... we`d all need the Tena ladies during THAT show !

I'd really love it if they chucked Richard Jackson out for Matt Biggs. Matt's already done a few shows and he's really good.

Who's the pretty brunette who does the Tig shows? She would make a fab presenter. And the gorgeous cherub of a model Catherine should be given a chance as a presenter too.

Matthew Mcconaughey demonstrating No No mm.jpg

I'd really love it if they chucked Richard Jackson out for Matt Biggs. Matt's already done a few shows and he's really good.

Who's the pretty brunette who does the Tig shows? She would make a fab presenter. And the gorgeous cherub of a model Catherine should be given a chance as a presenter too.
Carla would be great, she'd outshine the lot of them. I know you'll all hate me but Catherine irritates me. I ll say it first, I must be jealous of her.:wink:

Latest posts

Back