Peony Flowers TSV 26/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sure I've seen those vases in the charity shop. Only a pair ? flies in the face of old Hoppen who tells us we HAVE to place things in 3s !!

Peony Set of 2 Peony & Wisteria Arrangements in Bottle Vases
Item Number: 705577
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £0.00

A set of two fabulous faux flower arrangements from Peony; choose the crisp White peony and rich purple wisteria option, housed in a clear diamond-embossed bottle vase; or opt for the subtle Pink peony with pure white wisteria option, presented in a smoked pink vase. Placed at either end of a mantelpiece, on either side of your bed, or even at opposite ends of the dining table, these arrangements will strike a perfect balance and look simply wonderful.
Beautifully presented - both options come beautifully gift wrapped in floral-print bags - the White with green tissue paper and the Pink with matching pink tissue paper.

Exceptional quality - Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their excellence.

Show someone you care - give the gift of everlasting flowers by making a present of one or both of the arrangements; it's truly the perfect present for those who love flowers but hate the maintenance. They are beautifully presented so you don't even need to worry about gift wrapping!

Three decades of joy - this month marks 30 years of beautifully crafted flowers straight from the Ruckley Estate, so they're marking the occasion with their lovely limited edition gift bags.

Arrangements (h x w): 32cm x 25cm (12.6" x 9.8")

Colour options:

White: 2 x white peony and purple wisteria in a clear diamond-embossed vase
Pink: 2 x pale pink peony with white wisteria in a smoked pink diamond-embossed vase

Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705577

Two? Or in the case if Northern Ireland NONE! Good job it's not my thing.

Julie just said a thank you to her customers in Northern Ireland for their patience but the free postage on the TSV does now include those in NI, and I think all their delivery too (though I wouldn't quote me on that!).
(I assume that's what you were meaning?!)

I think this particular one looks very very "faux" or even......plastic!

Disappointed.

I thought they looked lovely in the gift bags and was contemplating buying....., but then I saw the vases. No thanks.

the wisteria is too dark with the white peonies. the pink looks nicer imo. no water with this a major cost cutting excersize

If anyone ordered this TSV have they received it yet?
Mine's still " in process" a week after ordering!

Has anybody had to return theirs to Peony? Just looked at the returns label and you have to contact CS.

Bought the white version, colours went with my décor and it was my first purchase...what a disappointment, both of the rims on the vases have dips in them, then there's the seams down the sides that stick out like a sore thumb, but the worst and apart from all the plastic and fine strings of glue, is the awful smell of what I can only describe as 'cat pee' from the stems (apologies to you lovely cat owners on here, but the only thing I could liken it to). I had a similar smell to some beads I bought for the Christmas tree, obviously something to do with the production.

Annoyed that it wasn't made apparent with the demonstration about the returns.

Latest posts

Back