Peony Flowers TSV 25/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol, bet you had a wee chuckle at her sticking her nose down to the faux flower, brilliant! My mum done that in Creations the other day, admiring the flowers and then smelling them only to realise they were fake.
I dont have any peony, but have been tempted

oh I did! Swinging in with her Harrods bags and saying "oh isn't that lovely.." then getting close.."oh it's not real" - I thought no, but you were fooled weren't you!!!

Well ladies my Peony bluebell & small daffy wreath arrived today on auto delivery and it's the best ever! Looks amazing & intricate & just my style & colour of flower. It will cheer me up next winter no end! Even the daffs are in little clumps like they would be growing. I opened the stems out a bit when I took it out the box and now it looks like they've just been loosely placed in the wreath. I got a peony scented candle with it too & all for £28 plus p&p, I was well chuffed! :) x

No prob Frazz, we've got little iris's & daffys starting to surface here in Kent & no rain for days yippeeeee!! That & the lighter evenings give me hope that spring is round the corner :nod:

Peony flaaars faaaaar too expensive. No different from any silk flowers you can buy in loads of places. I have been today to Gordon Riggs at Todmorden Lancashire and they have the most fantastic range of silk flowers. For those who cannot manage to put silk flowers into an arrangement themselves they also have very reasonably priced arrangements for sale. I am sure up and down the country there are similar garden centres and there are Dunelm Mill shops and countless other outlets without buying this overpriced stuff that pretentious woman from Peony churns out.

Have you got any Peony, Tilley? they may be expensive but I got the last but one TSV & I'm really pleased with it. This one coming up looks nice. I may be tempted. Thanks SCW.

No prob Frazz, we've got little iris's & daffys starting to surface here in Kent & no rain for days yippeeeee!! That & the lighter evenings give me hope that spring is round the corner :nod:

I have a winter flowering Daphne shrub on my patio and the buds are just breaking. It's heavily scented and wonderful to walk past in late afternoon, it should be fully out in the next week or two.

Daphne.jpg

Ooh, that Daphne looks gorgeous Frazzled. My poor little daffs and crocus are poking their heads up but it's brass monkey weather up here in the Beacons and I'm afraid they're all going to shrivel up and die. I don't half miss my like and thank you buttons, I think I was a compulsive liker :giggle:, can't say I've ever bothered with the dislike button though. I hope Graham gives us some of them back.

Ooh, that Daphne looks gorgeous Frazzled. My poor little daffs and crocus are poking their heads up but it's brass monkey weather up here in the Beacons and I'm afraid they're all going to shrivel up and die. I don't half miss my like and thank you buttons, I think I was a compulsive liker :giggle:, can't say I've ever bothered with the dislike button though. I hope Graham gives us some of them back.

You and me both Mam - I saw some beds of snowdrops on my way home last week, wonderful - it's about two brass monkeys here as well!!

And here! Even OH has gone out wearing two fleece jackets and he doesn't feel the cold! That Daphne IS nice Fraz..afraid there's nothing happening in my garden except the winter flowering jasmine!

Latest posts

Back