Peony Flowers TSV 25/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm I wonder how much. I recently bought a mini display of narcissi, sweet peas and lilly of the valley. On arrival I thought "Pants. Looks so fake". However, I put them next to a vase of real daffs and to be honest when they are next to real flowers you actually couldn't tell which were the fakes. With a couple of real narcissi in the little Peony vase, they could have all been real. I may go for this as I like the fake ones for the caravan which we only use at weekends and real flowers are a bit of a waste. I'll see how much they are.

I've got the wreaths on auto delivery every 3 months already as bought the Christmas TSV, the red rose wreath. So far I've got that & the other TSV they did, the orchid, white option in the white ceramic pot. I'm not a fake flower person normally at all but have to say, credit where due mine are superb. Very realistic & beautiful.

Well I can't have anmore as I'll be flowered out if I do, already got peony on auto & the last 2 TSV's x:flower::flower::flower:

Last edited:
Hey SCW any info on any upcoming Bethlehem Lights TSVs? although Im really after the white light up lillies but theyr out of stock & not even showing on the website...
Actually checked there and theyr on the website again, just OOS :(

Peony flaaars faaaaar too expensive. No different from any silk flowers you can buy in loads of places. I have been today to Gordon Riggs at Todmorden Lancashire and they have the most fantastic range of silk flowers. For those who cannot manage to put silk flowers into an arrangement themselves they also have very reasonably priced arrangements for sale. I am sure up and down the country there are similar garden centres and there are Dunelm Mill shops and countless other outlets without buying this overpriced stuff that pretentious woman from Peony churns out.

Hey SCW any info on any upcoming Bethlehem Lights TSVs? although Im really after the white light up lillies but theyr out of stock & not even showing on the website...
Actually checked there and theyr on the website again, just OOS :(

I got the light up calla lillies in the vase last time and they are really lovely.

So far I've only got the TSV orchid (can't spell the fallinopsis? word!) and a small peony in vase, both very nice and even my snobby hairdresser had to get her nose 3" from the orchid on the hall table before she could see that it wasn't real!

I got the light up calla lillies in the vase last time and they are really lovely.

Oh thats great that you got them, I ummed and aaahed all day over them and when I went for it they were gone. Really hope they come back as theyr beautiful and 5* reviews too

So far I've only got the TSV orchid (can't spell the fallinopsis? word!) and a small peony in vase, both very nice and even my snobby hairdresser had to get her nose 3" from the orchid on the hall table before she could see that it wasn't real!

Lol, bet you had a wee chuckle at her sticking her nose down to the faux flower, brilliant! My mum done that in Creations the other day, admiring the flowers and then smelling them only to realise they were fake.
I dont have any peony, but have been tempted

I only have one Peony flaar. And it's a peony in what is call a sundae dish with a bit of greenery. It's very pretty and the flower itself is lovely but no one would mistake it for real. I don't mind that. It's silk so it is what it is. The dish/vase isn't as heavy as I thought it would be but its perfectly well made. I've got better and heavier sundae dishes :eek:)

No here's the Russian Roulette bit. I haven't been charged for it. Yet! I'm going to be charged for it, quite rightly so, but when? I really ought to phone up and have dove with it but I'm quite enjoying the waiting game. It was only about £18 including postage so its bit going to upset anything whenever they finally decide to bill me.

Latest posts

Back