Peony Flowers TSV 11/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sia are also good. the difference i find with sia and bloom are the flowers are usually a lot smaller but far more detailed than peony. they take longer to make because such tiny work is more intricate. the fabric for the petals is usually nicer to

Sia are sold at RHS Wisley. I popped in there last weekend but could not find what I wanted. They did have some quite nice posies and other flowers. I found these locally in the end

http://www.theartificialflowershop.co.uk/artificial-flowers/snapdragon.html

These are so beautiful and inexpensive, I'm going to give it a go one day, sooner rather than later. Love the fact there are some single brunches and you can make you own bouquet rather than already made.

Here hopefully is a photo of the November peony TSV. I have added the white flower. It does not have a centre, it was the only one of its type left in the shop so not sure if it is defective and I image.jpgdidn't notice it didn't have a corona before

Saw a faux phalenopsis in Homebase today. Made me think of silly Julie Bates & her flaaaaaahs. Well I don't want her faux flaaaaaaaaaaahs cluttering up my flat. I've got some nice plants and bonsai trees that are REAL, thank you very much.

Saw a faux phalenopsis in Homebase today. Made me think of silly Julie Bates & her flaaaaaahs. Well I don't want her faux flaaaaaaaaaaahs cluttering up my flat. I've got some nice plants and bonsai trees that are REAL, thank you very much.

Such a vile bully!

Latest posts

Back