Peony Seasonal Collection Spring Bouquet
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705611

Auto-Delivery

Peony Seasonal Collection Spring Bouquet
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705737

QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.92
P&P £0.00

This stunning Peony display of spring flowers features creamy-toned hydrangeas and roses, complemented by purple ranunculus and achillia sprays, plus green eucalyptus to truly capture the spirit of spring. Enjoy this beautiful, seasonally themed bouquet made up of incredibly realistic imitation flowers that will always be in bloom.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Beautiful quality - Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their excellence.

Seasonal style - give your home an update for spring with this bright and cheerful bouquet, it's the perfect piece for refreshing a room without spending the earth.

Show someone you care - give the gift of everlasting flowers with this wonderful bouquet, it's truly the perfect present for those who love flowers but hate the maintenance.

Bouquet height: 54cm (21.2")

Want more Peony style?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive three further deliveries of a Peony bouquet every 90 days.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

The following Auto Delivery drops will contain:
Summer - an arrangement comprised of three pink peonies, two white cone hydrangeas, two stems of white gypsophila, one stem of pink partinia, one stem of white and green partinia and one stem of green leaves all wrapped in cellophane.

Autumn - enjoy the beauty of two purple chrysanthemums, two plum dahlias, two light pink dahlias, two white dahlias, one stem of green partinia, one stem of white gypsophila and one stem of burgundy leaves wrapped in cellophane.

Winter - this arrangement features three stems of white amaryllis, two stems of brown pine cones, two stems of green succulent, one stem of green eucalyptus, one stem of acacia seeds and one stem of green foliage wrapped in cellophane, plus this comes with a free Winter Indulgence spray.

Direct despatch: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

They can't be original Peony flowers in TKMax or HomeSense as all QVC Peony returns go straight back to Peony.
I've been to the Peony factory in Shropshire and spoken to Julia and her team and I've seen QVC returns in their onsite shop.[/QUOTE

I bought two peony arrangements from Home sense last year- one in the fake water in a vase and the other was in a fishbowl type vase and actually in a peony bag- same as one I had my bouquet in last year so I know it was genuine. Someone is telling porkies ;) coughcough Julie.both had the peony sticker on the vases.

This one even has the peony fragrance with it:

http://www.tkmaxx.com/garden+outdoor/artificial-flowers+scented-oil-set/invt/84075542

Last edited:
They can't be original Peony flowers in TKMax or HomeSense as all QVC Peony returns go straight back to Peony.
I've been to the Peony factory in Shropshire and spoken to Julia and her team and I've seen QVC returns in their onsite shop.[/QUOTE

I bought two peony arrangements from Home sense last year- one in the fake water in a vase and the other was in a fishbowl type vase and actually in a peony bag- same as one I had my bouquet in last year so I know it was genuine. Someone is telling porkies ;) coughcough Julie.both had the peony sticker on the vases.

This one even has the peony fragrance with it:

http://www.tkmaxx.com/garden+outdoor/artificial-flowers+scented-oil-set/invt/84075542

You're right SuziQ they are originals in TKMaxx and Home Sense, thanks for sharing that I've gone for it.

Last edited:
The TSV is lovely but it feels too similar to the Spring drop last year so I can't really justify £40.

Next time I'm in town I'll have a look at TK Max, but having looked at the website, they do look genuine Peony.
I do like the look of the TSV, but I have so many of their flowers, so will probably leave this one.

If I liked faux flowers...I know where I would be shopping. Thanks to SuziQ for heads up ,I will pass the website addy on to friends who are very much into peony flowers....

I went to my local TK Maxx at weekend & they didn't have any Peony.

I've ordered this TSV. I'm excited for it arriving. Especially as we are going to start doing our living room up & this is where I want to put the bouquet.

I was interested in the spray too, but don't want to pay £2.95 postage. Should have got a couple last time they were on free p&p.

it is pot luck with tk maxx and peony. some of the arrangements are good some look a bit thrown together but thats the nature of the beast. good prices though. the tsv looks nice but i dont like all of it. the first two drops are nice. the third drop i dont like as it has dahlias and even though my mum loved them i dont lol. the xmas one looks better in julies house than in real life. and i hate succulents and pine cones in floral arrangements.

Charlie Brook maintains he has over 20 displays in his home ! what ??? where does he put them all ? all very well chopping and changing them, but also a lot of dusting there to be done ! I have a couple of smaller vases, but having them for about 3 years I'm now heartily sick of them, so what to do ? charity shop seems the only answer.

my house is quite big but there is a limit. i find spraying them with the peony sprays ever so often keeps them dust free and they smell lovely

I'm sitting on my hands. I went down to a local cheap shop and bought a single peony rose that I have added to the Nov 2015 Peony TSV. I still enjoy looking at it and adding an extra flower has improved it as it had a gap. The ones with artificial water can be a bit hit or miss as sometimes the flowers are not very well arranged and even rearranging them by bending the wires does not quite get them right

I was so tempted to order the auto-delivery because I loved the autumn drop - so realistic looking, and lovely colours. The problem was that the summer bouquet, although very nice too, was very similar to the tsv, and to get the autumn bouquet would have meant spending £120 over the next 6 months on silk flowers.......... and beautiful though they are, that's just too extravagant for my budget.

I was so tempted to order the auto-delivery because I loved the autumn drop - so realistic looking, and lovely colours. The problem was that the summer bouquet, although very nice too, was very similar to the tsv, and to get the autumn bouquet would have meant spending £120 over the next 6 months on silk flowers.......... and beautiful though they are, that's just too extravagant for my budget.

its a lot of money. i am going to cancel my auto delivery as in reality i dont need more.

I expect QVC will sell the other bouquets at auto delivery time.
You can always make your own arrangements by either ordering directly from the Peony website, or if you live close to Shropshire you can visit their factory outlet shop and design your own - it's well worth a visit, even my husband was impressed at how realistic everything looks

Latest posts

Back