Peony Flowers TSV 11/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a nice vase in Ikea yesterday for £1, so I might get this too this year. Will wait for prices.

They can't be original Peony flowers in TKMax or HomeSense as all QVC Peony returns go straight back to Peony.
I've been to the Peony factory in Shropshire and spoken to Julia and her team and I've seen QVC returns in their onsite shop.

they are peony flowers i've seen them. they even had the three rose stem in the wonky white stem vases. they all have the peony stickers and tags.

Yes, I have heard that this store buys up stock from QVC returns from quite a few different companies, but after visiting Peony, I didn't think they would ever do that

maybe when you visited them they didn't but now they do. john lewis sell peony but not at qvc prices

Yes, TKMaxx and Homesense definitely sell Peony, they have the labels on, and there are some on the website now, as well as in the stores.

They regularly stock many QVC brands :mysmilie_17:

I went to TK Maxx the other week but didn't see any Peony. Might have a trip back this weekend now...

Peony-bouquet-QVC-UK.jpg

Charlie Brook posted a photo on his blog of the TSV and I must admit, I do really really like it.

The last TSV that came like this though was nearly £40 and I'm not sure I can afford that :(

oh dear its gorgeous. i hope they dont put cheaper greenery sustitutes in at the last minute like they did the last auto delivery. really made a difference and qvc never owned up to it. they even kept showing the bouquet that you were NOT going to get

Ooh there's a video on the Peony Facebook page, plus the auto delivery drops also. Looks beautiful!

Ooh there's a video on the Peony Facebook page, plus the auto delivery drops also. Looks beautiful!

I don't do Facebook, but had a look and have to say they are lovely, for some reason I could not get the sound to work, is the vase included or one to buy as a separate item?

Just noticed on one of the posts Peony confirm that the vase will be available to buy separately, so this should make the tsv a good price, no postage would be good too!

I went into a local shop yesterday and they were selling faux red roses for £1.35. Very good as well. I bought one to supplement the last peony TSV as I felt it lacked one flower. Unfortunately I hadn't realised that the arrangement was more of a deep pink instead of scarlet but will go back today and see what else is available.
one of the foliage branches has fallen off and cannot be reattached

Available to purchase now both single option and autodelivery £39.92 free P&P

Sorry can't post a link.

Latest posts

Back